What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:01 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:25 am
What a bitchmade faggot list! But a cRPG with basically automated gameplay to be number one is very telling. I bet at least half those fags have Gay of Thrones books in their shelves and love them. A substantially higher percentage own Funko pop! garbage.
Imagine if there was a Funko Pop of the Nameless One. Or that Modron.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:29 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:06 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:38 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:09 am
I've also been to the music thread.
Well, spell it out! Don't be ambiguous!
I'm saying that veris la feces is a faggot who has shit taste in everything.
Aww, be a gud guest and suck it up to Kugel. How does that miserable dipshit's cock taste? Or maybe you are Kugel, sucking up his own dick. Either way, an actual basement dweller calling me a faggot and saying I have a bad taste, what the fuck am I going to do now?! Game over, man. Game over!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:58 pm

Basement dweller? Why not go full Twitter and call me a virgin as well?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:25 am
I've heard that argumentation before and I don't buy it. The big pushers of the normative opinion are RPG Codex and they overrated P:T since forever. Hell, it's their #1 cRPG of all time, with Fallout at 2 and BG2 at 3.

What a bitchmade faggot list! But a cRPG with basically automated gameplay to be number one is very telling. I bet at least half those fags have Gay of Thrones books in their shelves and love them. A substantially higher percentage own Funko pop! garbage.
Unless baldur's gay 2 gets 1000% better during the portions I haven't played yet, I don't see how anyone could rate it higher than baldur's gate 1. BG1 is BG2 with all the annoying bullshit removed.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:47 pm

The list is shit because the site is shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:52 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:40 pm
Unless baldur's gay 2 gets 1000% better during the portions I haven't played yet, I don't see how anyone could rate it higher than baldur's gate 1. BG1 is BG2 with all the annoying bullshit removed.
BG2 usually gets heralded as the best D&D game evar (with Neverwinter Nights a close second if you like it as a pseudo-MMO). I blame the improved graphics.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:08 pm

Well, TOBY FAIR, BG1 EE by Beamdog is based on BG2 system. So anyone playing that might really feel that 1 is suprerior. I was never fan of neither, I liked Planescape because of writing and it is one of the better written ones. Wouldn't put in overall on the first place in Top10, though.

Anyway, about what gamez are played, Lords of the Fallen is uninspired, but also fucking unfinished game. I think price tag at release was 60 bucks for it and that's way too much, no surprise it bombed so fucking hard and sequel is in limbo, probably shitcanned long ago.
Short is least of its problems, but there is no balance, no combos, no strategy, only shitty spastic enemies with even worse AI than in dark souls. Why the fuck it got anything beyond 6 I don't know.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:23 pm

Honestly, all the changes from BG1 original to BG2 EE engine sound like shit. I'm pretty sure I'd prefer the old "missile weapons" and other og engine mechanics.

As for Lords of the Fallen, it's so shit that nobody defends it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:06 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:38 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:09 am
I've also been to the music thread.
Well, spell it out! Don't be ambiguous!
I'm saying that veris la feces is a faggot who has shit taste in everything!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-You Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:23 pm
Honestly, all the changes from BG1 original to BG2 EE engine sound like shit. I'm pretty sure I'd prefer the old "missile weapons" and other og engine mechanics.
It was an expected move, since the fandom has been porting over BG1 to 2 for years. Plus it saves team for the hack developers if they don't try to autistically recreate every single engine difference there was.
It's really handy to find hidden items since BG2 introduced a "highlight interactable shit" hotkey.
-Yours Truly