Steam Thread - The Quality Control is a Lie

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Steam Thread - The Quality Control is a Lie

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:50 pm

So I decided to start a thread about general Steam autism, since no other thread seemed fitting for the tale I'd like to tell.

Ever heard of Domina? It's some pixel graphics gladiator tycoon game. Lots of pixel blood if you crank the settings up, and a decent enough distraction.
Then started to notice there's some autism surrounding the game: Apparently the developer is getting butthurt and threatening to never update the Steam version ever, because his game is being review bombed and Steam won't let him deleted all these (supposedly) fraudulent reviews.

The negative reviews seem to revolve one of both of these criticisms: That the DLC is supposedly stuff that got yanked out of the core game (no idea of true), and that the developer has some... interesting ideas to embiggen his update changelists...
A highlight reel of the last couple updatesShow
BESTIARIUS also adds a "heal" option -- even if you don't have Medicus, or Medicus Emeritus, or if you're a man who has inverted his penis into a vagina, the BESTIARIUS will automatically train animals after healing, but it won't make you a woman.
did john galt kill himself? no, but everybody at the motor company probably wished he would, in the fictional novel "atlas shrugged" by ayn rand.
TAKE OFF THE FCKN MASKS - Next time you're at the grocery store, try showing a woman your face. Be confident, unafraid of the LIES -- you might get a girlfriend. Women like confidence. Women don't like dudes who cover their faces in fear. What are you afraid of? Getting laid? Grow up.
Dude seems to have started with these update ramblings this year, specifically March (the only month this year with update news besides the butthurt one from August), which could explain why the review bombing is a fairly recent phenomenon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Re: Steam Thread - The Quality Control is a Lie

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:01 pm

I for one kinda dig the developer :3
Due to the suspension there are now only screenshots of lesser humans available. What I find annoying is that KrautSteam now is more neutered than the last millenium. I want my Succubus and Rape Lay and Breeders of the Nephilim freely available, as a FREE PERV!
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:12 pm

Spergy Cat, this is a job for you!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:21 pm

>LGBTQUIA2+
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:12 pm
Spergy Cat, this is a job for you!
Leave it to me.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:58 pm

Pretty sure that Steam banned negative reviews of depression quest for much less than the personal attacks i've seen in the review section of Domina.
I guess it's a miracle that gaymes like Acquitted and America's Retribution are allowed at all.
But if it's true that he initially put new classes in the game for free and then paywalled them, he and his subhuman detractors deserve each other.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:19 am

That dev could tone down the autism a bit though, I'm all for telling trannies to fuck off but he comes across like Ethan Ralph with his spergouts.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:26 am

He seems to be doing similar plunders than the Left, hilariously enough.
All that's missing is the game starting with a "If you believe in more than two genders then THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU!!11!" blurb for the full sperg experience.
-Yours Truly

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:13 am

So Domina has been pulled off Steam by the request of the publisher, and The Thing Previously Known as Jim Sterling is trying to spin it into "i owned Digital Homicide 2: Electric Troonaloo" when in reality the decision has nothing to do with that prick, there was barely any interaction between them and it's clearly due to the fact that the dude went full Terry Davis.
Is that freak still relevant at all?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:32 am

Socialblade tells me he has been bleeding views hard since 2020, so probably "no".
And if anything the game developer owned himself by putting these weird spergouts in his changelogs. Dunno what else he was expecting.
-Yours Truly