Lootboxes and Gambling in Vidya

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Lootboxes and Gambling in Vidya

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:05 am

What do you expect? He's a multi millionaire that hasn't spent any of his money for something fun ever.

Money gets you two things. Time and opportunity. If all you want is sodas, playing WoW and delivery food, at least give some fat stacks to the animal shelter.

If I was in his situation, that's what I'd have done. Play the game for free, grind your ass off and any time the game asks you for money, put that into a fund for the local animal shelter, plus all donations during that time.
Draws attention, raises money for a cause and shows off the terrible experience as a non-paypig to thousands of viewers.

Look at this shit:

Three stupid paypiggies, all asses chapped. Rich, an unironic paypig, Assmong, an ironic paypig and Queef69, a paypig with an agenda.

And then there's Josh, gigachad that didn't spend a single fucking penny and yet he is the one that found out that there are actually three kinds of Legendary Crests.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:09 am

Asmongoloid really eats any turd Blizzard puts in front of him, doesn't he? That's pathetic. Why even play this garbage? Don't you stream WoW for a living, you damn smelly faggot?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:05 am
And then there's Josh, gigachad that didn't spend a single fucking penny and yet he is the one that found out that there are actually three kinds of Legendary Crests.
That was pretty good of him, and it showed how low Blizzard really decided to go with this gacha shit. Even better knowing that he managed to do it without paypigging.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:27 am

It shows that one does absolutely not need - perhaps shouldn't even - spend money to show just how scummy a P2W system is.
I've been watching him for years and it shows that he actually has diligence in finding the flaws.

What I find wild is just how hard Diablo: Immortal fucks you in stages.

I've played Gatchashit before, namely Asphalt 9. It takes you an absurd amount of time to get an S Class car as a free player in that and even longer to make it competitive. But it's possible.
Meanwhile, there's always races for whatever class you have and if you're just plain better at the game, you can destroy paypigs even a class over your car's ranking.

In Diablo: Assrape, you barely even get a one star legendary gem as a free player. If you save up those legendary crests for months, you may get one one star gem.
If you budge and pay 25 fucking cash bucks for the glorified loot box that is a 10 crest rift, you get those gems but quickly find out that 1 star gems are pretty much worthless.

Two runs of 10 crests is 50€. That's more than I've spent on Asphalt 9 in over two years. And where I am competitive in Asphalt in all but S Class, in Diablo you'd still be off by an order of magnitude in money spent to be even remotely competitive, in spheres a free player couldn't even dream of.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:02 am

The thing to keep in mind here is that Blizzard sucks balls nowadays. Their shameless grift here will only work thanks to nostalgia boners.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:02 am
Their shameless grift here will only work thanks to nostalgia boners.
Nope, that's what's going to happen with Disabled 4.

Immoral works because it's fairly okay for a mobile game. Those whales previously spent thousands on Raid: Faggot Legends and Clash of Cancer - or perhaps a shitty Candy Crush clone with sweaty man jpegs.
Speaking of which, observe Dave and if he begs ultra hard this month. I bet he's got a paragon 60 barbarian already.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:59 pm

Nah, Fill isn't a Diablo gamer, he doesn't care about Immortal. He'll stick to Hulk Hogan wearing a thong just like he has been doing since forever.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:11 pm
Speaking of which, observe Dave and if he begs ultra hard this month. I bet he's got a paragon 60 barbarian already.
We already have a Dave the Barbarian.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:43 am

I'm going to also assume that Assmongoloid guy is a turbo liberal. What does he think about Blizzard's sexual harassment record?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:47 am

There's other similar "nothing" posts like this, but he's still giving them money to justify his cuckold validation anyway. :lol:
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:00 am

Nice, whaling to enable sexual harassment. Virtue signal on twatter and keep paying them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome