Lootboxes and Gambling in Vidya

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Lootboxes and Gambling in Vidya

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:43 am

Shameful that Blizzard hasn't made a good game since... damn, probably since WoW (which they proceeded to butcher and annihilate for the past 15 years or more). Whatever happens to cunts there doesn't bother me, but it surely explains why they can't make good games anymore.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:50 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:43 am
I'm going to also assume that Assmongoloid guy is a turbo liberal.
Not really.
For what i have seen, he's a centrist and in every video of his i watched he repeatedly called out Jizzard over Hong Kong, over the sexual harassment and over that danger hair cunt who wrote one of those shitty wow novels for her racism against white men on Twatter, and how Jizzard was hypocritical for shielding her from critics.
Afaik Jizzard employees hate him, and call him "a pipeline to le alt-right", and he routinely shits on their gaymes, especially Wow's latest expansions.
But in the end he goes back to wow again and again, because he's relatively good at it and that's all he knows.

That Mutahar guy is very blatantly a turbo liberal, with shit taste in vidya.
>Diablo Pee is a great gayme, and i wanted a mobile version of that instead of Immortal
Shut the fuck up and take a dump on a street.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:04 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:43 am
Shameful that Blizzard hasn't made a good game since... damn, probably since WoW (which they proceeded to butcher and annihilate for the past 15 years or more). Whatever happens to cunts there doesn't bother me, but it surely explains why they can't make good games anymore.
Diablo 2 was the last good in my book. Always found WC3 a bit weird, tbh. Never liked the RPG mechanics, and the large focus on muh epic plotline just highlighted how shit they were at storytelling. Plus the artstyle is cancer and they've copied more shit form Starcraft than the last Warcraft.

Plus if I want to play a RTS with RPG-like heroes, I'll stick with Warlords Battlecry.
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:47 am
There's other similar "nothing" posts like this, but he's still giving them money to justify his cuckold validation anyway. :lol:
Notice how he's just "sad" instead of demanding the permanent cancellation of the whole organization.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:53 am

Complicity wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:50 am

>Diablo Pee is a great gayme, and i wanted a mobile version of that instead of Immortal
Shut the fuck up and take a dump on a street.
I was watching that paypig discussion video Kugel linked and I heard that opinion repeated frequently there, too.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:28 am

To be honest, for mobile I'd have taken Diablo 3. It would actually make sense for it to be a dumbed down ARPG on a touchscreen.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:04 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:43 am
Diablo 2 was the last good in my book. Always found WC3 a bit weird, tbh. Never liked the RPG mechanics, and the large focus on muh epic plotline just highlighted how shit they were at storytelling. Plus the artstyle is cancer and they've copied more shit form Starcraft than the last Warcraft.

Plus if I want to play a RTS with RPG-like heroes, I'll stick with Warlords Battlecry.
I disagree. WC3 was a very good RTS, and the hero mechanics added a different flavor to strategy that would otherwise become really shallow really fast - think Starcraft, for example. Not to mention it had an astonishing map editor component - sure it gave birth to the scourge of Dota and LoL, but otherwise it was a very complex tool that allowed for many, many fun custom games.

The story was garbage, I give you that, but it's such a small component of WC3 - most people I know that played it back in early 2000s never played the campaign, we just jumped straight into LAN and online play.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:36 pm

Actually the scourge of Dota and LoL started in Starcraft, back when it was called Aeon of Strife.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:07 pm

Did that come before HoN?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:50 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:14 pm
The story was garbage
And that garbage, with Arthas and Frostmourne being a ripoff of Elric and his soul sucking sword, is a literary masterpiece compared to modern WoW lore.
I have heard that now the Horde and the Alliance don't have kings and warchiefs anymore; both of them have an EU-like globohomo council, both of them are filled with faggots and furries, both of them are the same shitty faction with ridiculous, predictable leaders - overpowered wahmen and emasculated men - who just stand around doing nothing of value.
Last edited by Complicity on Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:07 pm

Well, figured they'd run out of proper leaders since they can't think of many variations of character development for major characters besides "become evil and turn into a raid boss".
-Yours Truly