SJW Indie shit

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: SJW Indie shit

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:58 am

Skills and/or stats only matter in these games when it comes to optional quest solutions. They will never stand in the way of you and your sweetheart :3
It's really just Pathfinder being Pathfinder again, and even then I'm pretty sure these stupid rules are nowhere to be found in the video game adaptations.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:48 pm

Eldritch dating sim, yay :3

Though sadly, there is no Hentai patch (yet) :cry:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:39 pm

No hentai, no buy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:09 pm

This game has been out I believe.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:11 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:09 pm
This game has been out I believe.
You need to come out.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:01 pm

They can hide behind their marketing adjectives of whimsical & family-friendly, but I just know that behind the rainbow-colored tinge this shit is full of the LGBTQ-kool aid.

Directly from the GOG Teaser text:
Rainbow Billy tells a universal coming of age story about dealing with changes in the world and accepting ourselves and the others around us! Sometimes it only takes a conversation, empathy, and a new point of view to make a world of a difference.
Any bets the evil Leviathan is an allegory for white cis-het males deeply rooted in paytreearkee, and you need to tell him that there are a million different and wonderful genders instead of 2?

Oh, and here are the devs cashing in some gay fag award cheque from Ubisoft
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:33 pm

This is the most likely the face of the one developer who had to work overtime to get this shit into a playable state while the rest was faffing around on twitter.
wulfenlord wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:01 pm
Any bets the evil Leviathan is an allegory for white cis-het males deeply rooted in paytreearkee, and you need to tell him that there are a million different and wonderful genders instead of 2?
Not to mention that the concept of the "Leviathan" is deeply rooted in Judeo-Christian mythology, better known as white supremacy.
Strangely dark-scaled, though.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:44 pm

Actually, it makes perfect sense for SJWs to use the Leviathan imagery, since Thomas Hobbs used it to argue for the case of total subservience to authority for safety. It's also from the Book of Job, aka the book that exposes God as the biggest, pettiest prick in the entire Creation (if the entire Deuteronomy wasn't enough to clue you in to this literary fact).

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:31 pm

Deuteronomy was written by the Jewish sect that killed off Yahwe's father and especially mother goddess to turn Judaism into a quasi monotheistic religion. Arguably the root of most evil for the next couple of thousand years and counting.

Autistic incels should've never been given power.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:00 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:44 pm
Actually, it makes perfect sense for SJWs to use the Leviathan imagery, since Thomas Hobbs used it to argue for the case of total subservience to authority for safety. It's also from the Book of Job, aka the book that exposes God as the biggest, pettiest prick in the entire Creation (if the entire Deuteronomy wasn't enough to clue you in to this literary fact).
The story of Job is fucking hilarious. It used to fuck me up something fierce back when I was a fundamentalist. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still can't believe people read that shit and come away with some kind of uplifting moral lesson.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome