SJW Indie shit

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: SJW Indie shit

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:46 pm

That might just be the heaviest filtered profile pic I've seen all year.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:52 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:41 pm
Some masochist part of me wants to pirate this shit, just to see what mental gymnastics are necessary in leftard storytelling to justify a "bash the fash"-narrative against an evul space nazi regime about "muh evil colonization" when the game LITERALLY TAKES PLACE in a FUCKING space colony!
I assume colonizing is a-ok if there are no sapient natives.
Or I guess it could be okay if you're destroying the system form within, ensuring that the colony is doomed to fail. Except I guess everyone else is just as queer as your character. Whoops.
Nitpicking/SpergingShow
>It does NOT contain excessive violence or explicit sex

Who cares about what's not in your game? Are you afraid people instantly associate the game with having murder-rape?

>(Spoilers) Exactly who dies?

So you're listing everyone who can potentially die, including cases where the character only appears to die.
So yeah, don't play this if your waifu can die. It'll cause serious PTSD I guess.

>Your character is subject to a great deal of peril during the course of the game

Ah shucks, this game ain't for me and my delicate little feefees then :cry:

>It is possible to witness the deaths of many wild animals, some by your own hand.

Why do you want me to kill animals :cry: ?

>Your own pet will die during the ending where all native Vertumnan life is wiped out.

Well, I sure hope none of that native life is sapient, otherwise this would be a dream come true for the KKK :?

>The player character can run into situations while exploring where they may be violently attacked, swallowed whole and partially digested, ripped apart, and other disturbing events.

Aww man, at least some of those are my fetish!

>Descriptions of various creatures may be disturbing.

But I don't wanna be scared :cry:

>You can kill an animal at the end of the first year by stabbing it in the eye.

:o

>Characters will flirt with you, some using explicit language

But I'm asexual :|

>All activities are described as consensual. There is one scene where being intimate with someone can avoid a conflict, which could be construed as duress, though it is only one option.

Duress is rape, shitlord.

>Your character can enter into a relationship with a being who is technically thousands of years old, though he's only been in his physical form for the duration of the game.

Well, good to know not every sexy animu vampire is female.

>Characters are seen drinking alcohol and consuming mild hallucinogenics. Some may be under the age they are legally able to do so where you live.

>There are many scenes where gory violence is described, sometimes in great detail. There are no gory images.

Oh no, your forcing the players to come up with their own disturbing mental images :shock:

>You may learn that one character attacked another when they were children.

>A woman's hand is broken in a public display of power.

Ryona is the thinking man's fetish :ugeek:

>Telling too many people about your prophetic dreams can trigger a scene where your character is offered medication and forced to take a month of rest. Further sharing your dreams results in a scene where they are institutionalized and forcibly given medical treatment to 'cure' them. This can be easily avoided by not mentioning your dreams.

Wait, so I shouldn't overshare my wonderful and unique mental illnesses to the world :| ?

>It is possible to learn while working as a nurse or barista that a friend's mother took her own life while suffering from depression.

I assume she kept her depression a secret to avoid the "get put in an insane asylum" situation described above. Nice job, bigots.

>Two of the love interests will unavoidably form a relationship with each other. The man in this relationship is verbally and emotionally abusive to the woman, with physical abuse implied.

Her blood is on your hands if this is unavoidable, writer :evil:

>It is possible to convince either of them to end the relationship through befriending one or both of them, though you will witness more of this abuse.

So you can just befriend an abuser while watching him do the abusing :| ?

>Ultimately, she flees the relationship after extensive abuse.

Amazing happy end. 10/10.

>It is possible to avoid this storyline entirely by not speaking to these characters after they connect on your 17th birthday.

It's not my problem if I can just ignore it ;)

>There are no indigenous peoples alive on Vertumna, though the remanants of their hyper-advanced artificial intelligence seeks to repel you and eventually destroy the colony.

Artificial intelligence is intelligence, you Literal Hitler.

>The late-game colonial government is explicitly fascist in nature and uses colonial rhetoric to justify their actions on Vertumna

So is this like Pandora in Avatar, except instead of furries we get grumpy computers?

>Your choices may cause a genocide of all native life on Vertumna via bioengineered plague.

This better be like that "bad" ending in Undertale where the game literally tells you what a horrible person you are.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:52 pm
This better be like that "bad" ending in Undertale where the game literally tells you what a horrible person you are.
I assume this is because the player played Undertale.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:44 pm

What's with autist's and iron bull? Because he's a buff fuck boi?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:07 pm

He's the most degenerate option in the most degenerate version of Dragon Age (aka Degenerate Baldur's Gate).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:59 pm

He's also an obvious faggot. Whores have no gaydar.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:59 pm
Is that how you get the ladies?
rabidtictac wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:58 pm

ebin namefag wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:02 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:59 pm
Is that how you get the ladies?
>3DPD
LMAO
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:59 pm

I don't know for sure if this turd is an indie and/or a swj gayme, but considering that it looks like shit and it's from the mind ass of Justin Soyland, it ticks the checkboxes as far as i'm concerned:

Don't you want a shitty FPS that looks like Postal 4 and occupies almost 50 Gb of space?
No?
Didn't you always want to replace the guns with CalArts abominations?
No?
Don't you want them to constantly blab stupid shit with the voices of Reddit & Memey?
No?
Don't you want the title to be the shittiest Half Life pun that a human being can produce?
No?
Well you are going to get it anyway because this is the industry in 2022.

You can unironically solve all the problems of Western civilization by sending whoever buys or torrents this shit to the showers.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:43 am

Bugman is the greatest term to describe a type of person ever invented.
Literal insect behavior. I can not imagine being excited for a new game much less something like this.
They won't shut the fuck up in the minute or two I skimmed of the first six minutes before I tapped out. Not digging that cookie cutter Unreal 4 human female model. Hate her voice. I thought it was Sarah Silverstein but its probably some other Jewish hag loser "comedy" actor. They're all the same.
I regret never developing artistic talent. I'm full of nothing but bad ideas but this is type of media that makes zilches like me think "even I could do better than that" before I bomb out and embarrass myself.
rabidtictac wrote:
rabidtictac wrote: