Modern Capeshit Gayming - the most AMAZING experience for cumguzzlers everywhere

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
ban

Re: Modern Capeshit Gayming - the most AMAZING experience for cumguzzlers everywhere

Post by ban » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:28 pm

Ay bitches, guess who's back with more cumguzzling? Insomniac :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :

some Soysomniac faggot and his Soyny gay lover wrote: Back when we were working on Marvel’s Spider-Man, there would be times where all of us—Insomniac, Sony Interactive Entertainment, and Marvel—would brainstorm together about the future beyond the web-slinger. And even in those early discussions, Wolverine continually came up as the character we’d be really stoked to work on together. Fast-forward a couple years and we’re suddenly standing in front of Sony Interactive Entertainment and Marvel formally pitching a PlayStation 5 game starring the adamantium-clawed Mutant! (Since you just saw the announce teaser, we can confirm that the pitch seemed to go pretty well.)

So many of the Insomniac team are such huge fans of the character, and one of the key elements that drew us to him is surprisingly not that different from Spider-Man: Both heroes feel deeply compelled to defend people who are less able to do so.

Marvel’s Wolverine is a standalone game being directed by Brian Horton (creative director) and Cameron Christian (game director), who recently led the creative efforts on Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, a game we’re extremely proud of at Insomniac. In the vein of our Spider-Man games, our goal here is to not only respect the DNA of what makes the character so popular, but also look for opportunities to make it feel fresh and truly reflect the Insomniac spirit. Even though Marvel’s Wolverine is very early in development, from what I’ve seen of its emotional narrative and cutting-edge gameplay (see what I did there?), the team is already creating something truly special.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They want to turn Wolverine into a fag :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on, we all know there's already an amazing WOlverine game that perfectly captures the essence of the character :

And that soundtrack, oh man, gay country? Oh boy, if only I could find something that really showcases the beastial nature and frenzy of this killer manlet that slices and dices anyone who crosses him.

Oh, so it already exists. :lol: And of course, Insomniac has to score 2 for 2 so here's Soyderman and SpiderNegro in a double feature that doesn't feature the best Spider-Men in existence. Other than that, boy oh boy, I can't wait for gimped, automated and shitteir gameplay than your average Ratchet and Clank game developed in the PS3 era, with no combos or amazing physics or even satisfying web swinging but as long as the story is good(*inserte laughingTomCruise.jpeg*) then it's ok :

>Kraven the Hunter and Carnage Venom hunting Kraven only to hunt down Peter down the line and somehow Harry Osborn will be a villain
Holy fuck they're redoing the Amazing Spider-Man 2 game story, beat for beat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BRAVO INSOMNIAC, not only you copy shitty gameplay now you copy extremely shitty stories as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Modern Capeshit Gayming - the most AMAZING experience for cumguzzlers everywhere

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:48 am

What a load of garbage those faggots talk. They make it out to be as if it was a difficult decision to pick a capeshitter for their trashfire game.

You picked Wolverine. Also known as the other Mahvel character everyone knew before that cinematic garbage called the MCU came around.

Maybe next time they feel adventurous and pick an obscure character, like Iron Man. Then this faggot can spin a yarn about digging real deep into this unknown world of comics to uncover hidden gems.

Let's be real, the way Disney operates Marvel, the next twenty games are already planned out. There was no pitch, there was no choice. It was on the agenda and the next fifty years of soytainment are already decided upon.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:23 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:48 am
Maybe next time they feel adventurous and pick an obscure character, like Iron Man. Then this faggot can spin a yarn about digging real deep into this unknown world of comics to uncover hidden gems.
WHy Kugel, so they can destroy and make that character a flamminf faggot as well? Oh wait, they've already done it anyways. :lol:
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:55 pm

Isn't Iron Man a black woman now anyway? They could make it all about BLM.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:36 pm

Iron Man is Tony Stark whenever he feels like it or when the characters think his white privelege has been checked enough :lol: , the black chick named RiRi Williams(no, I'm not joking) who got to have the name "Ironheart" now and Doctor Doom.

Ironically, RiRi is all about BLM in her comics, her origin story is "BLM" to a T :

He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:52 pm

Ah yes, Reeree Williams. The comics had a weird flashback from her early school years where told her teacher to be more racist so she could be properly motivated :lol:

And of course she's so stronk that she buit her own power armor without all dem white privilege resources that Tony has :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:27 am

let me fucking guess without having read their garbage - "they was killed by racists"

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:19 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:27 am
let me fucking guess without having read their garbage - "they was killed by racists"
That's my assumption as well. Also looks like they are at a picnic in a nice public park with lots of white people around. You know, usual urban family stuff.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:23 am

No way they were victims of gang violence. That would just have unfortunate implications.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:19 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:27 am
That's my assumption as well. Also looks like they are at a picnic in a nice public park with lots of white people around. You know, usual urban family stuff.
Oh it's worse. She blames da whitey because how dare they didn't soak up the bullets that gang violence breeds. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He warned youShow