Modern Capeshit Gayming - the most AMAZING experience for cumguzzlers everywhere

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
ban

Re: Modern Capeshit Gayming - the most AMAZING experience for cumguzzlers everywhere

Post by ban » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:09 pm

Guardians of the Faglaxy was out and nobody gave a shit :lol: Also this came out :

Some songs are dope.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Re: Modern Capeshit Gayming - the most AMAZING experience for cumguzzlers everywhere

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:58 pm

I don't know how I feel about Squeenix turning their Eidos Montreal division into a capeshit game churning machine. I know their recent Tomb Raider and Deus Ex sequels were mediocre, but anything is better than capecrap.

ban

Post by ban » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:54 pm

This is the only capeshit game Eidos made. The knock-off Avengers game is made by Crystal Dynamics, with the main campaign requiring SE to give them programmers from Eidos and hire three more studios as well which really was a high IQ move given the results. I'm pretty sure in the meantime, Eidos handled the isometric RPG Tomb Raider games featuring proper Lara.
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:37 pm

Didn't Squeenix also owned IOI, the developers of the Hitman series? No wonder they broke off. They realized they were going to become another capeshit churning factory and said "nope".

ban

Post by ban » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:37 pm
Didn't Squeenix also owned IOI, the developers of the Hitman series? No wonder they broke off. They realized they were going to become another capeshit churning factory and said "nope".
Worse :

https://nichegamer.com/square-enix-marv ... ppointing/

IOI dodged one hell of a bullet.
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:19 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:37 pm
nuKillman has the culturally and gender diverse virtue signaling message every time you boot like Assiman’s Creed did. Wicked gay.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:58 pm
I don't know how I feel about Squeenix turning their Eidos Montreal division into a capeshit game churning machine.
It is consistent with Squeenix providing the world with cancer. They have just decided to change the details based on cultural backgrounds.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette