Microshit/Xbone Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Tig Ol Bitties
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Microshit/Xbone Thread

Post by Tig Ol Bitties » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:12 am

Is Game Pass any good for games made before 2012, when the industry officially died?

Medal of Honor 1999 > Call of Booty: Cold Whore

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:17 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:33 pm
At least not the ones worth playing.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:37 am

Tig Ol Bitties wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:12 am
Is Game Pass any good for games made before 2012, when the industry officially died?

Medal of Honor 1999 > Call of Booty: Cold Whore
At this point, I'm willing to come to the conclusion that everything truly died in 2012 and this is some weird alternative timeline we are living in.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Tig Ol Bitties
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Tig Ol Bitties » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:41 am

https://web.archive.org/web/20210726163 ... mmortality

Our world died in 2012 and we woke up in our other selves in another timeline.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:52 am

Xbox hasn't been worth a damn past the 360

It's not about being the best in the market, it's about not fucking up as bad others. Thats whats defines a console.

Normies & consoomers don't think further then their first impulse and it what leads to what we have now.

The 360 might have had a ture chance against the piss3 if they Hadn't forgot that "Hurdur mechanics overheat and need space"

The funny thing is the for all the console fagging neither the soyny or microshit won nor lost because dispite both systems selling well both of there respective fuck ups cost them big time so they were unable to make a profit form it all.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:53 am

Tig Ol Bitties wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:41 am
https://web.archive.org/web/20210726163 ... mmortality

Our world died in 2012 and we woke up in our other selves in another timeline.
Go smoke weed somewhere else

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:22 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:52 am
Xbox hasn't been worth a damn past the 360
This. The 360 didn't even overheat that much, outside of the original models. It wasn't nearly as shittily made as the fucking og xbox. I've gone through maybe 3 disc drives in my time with the original xbox console and I STILL don't have a reliable, working one. They're so fucking awful. And I barely play it! Anyone wanting to play OG ecksbawks should just get a modded console with every game installed on it. Don't use the disc drive at all because it's a piece of shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tig Ol Bitties
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Tig Ol Bitties » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:29 am

I got a used sexbox off an Amazon seller a year ago and it's holding up nicely despite regular use. I don't think it was even refurbished. The only systems that have ever given me shit are playstations, which stop reading discs after two years or so like clockwork.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:33 am

I've heard that about ps2s a lot, but I've had the same ps2 for probably two decades now. Played the shit out of it too. I'm not saying the Soyny systems are made well, but if you search original xbox hardware problems, you'll find page after page after page of people bitching. And it's been that way since the systems came out.

Nintendo's older consoles tend to hold up pretty well though. My Gamecube is a brick that can't be killed, and I still have my snes and n64 in working condition (as far as I know, anyway, unless dust did them in.) Same for GayBoy, GayBoy Color and GayBoy Advance.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:34 am

My OG Xbox is doing fine. I've had FOUR 360s break on me. Three to RRoD, one via disc drive.
Yeah, OG may break but you can repair the fucker yourself. RRoD is a death sentence, unless you are very lucky and baking it for a few hours does it for you.

PSX and N64 can overheat after super long sessions. PSX, you can just turn it over and that'll prevent it.
Dreamcasts like to shake the power supply loose from the vibration of the disk drive. Sticking a match on a specific position between the connector prongs prevents that.

PS2 just has disk drives die. PS3 has the BLoD. The newer Xbox and PS models may have trouble as well but nobody ever played them for long enough to find out.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!