Basements & Beards- Analogue Gaming Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Basements & Beards- Analogue Gaming Thread

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:02 am

Meanwhile, the only black character people ever have a shit in MtG was Teferi, and mostly because he was long established in Mirage and Urza's Saga, when the creative team at WotC was more preoccupied with writing a good story with cool characters. All their "inclusivity" quota niggers failed miserably to be fan favorites: no one likes Vivien Reid, Kaya, Shana, that faggot Niko Aris, etc.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:25 am

Speaking of black people in MtG: Remember that Not-Viking set from a short while ago where most of the Not-Vikings were black?
Not that this is surprising or anyhting. These people have a weird fetish of putting black people into Midgard and then congratulating themselves for a job well done.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:27 pm

It's so predictable that I don't care. Typical coastal burger idiocy. They can't even grasp that there are places where nobody gives a fuck about niggers because we didn't import them as slaves.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:30 pm

Oh yeah, that goddamn set where the troon Nino Aris comes from. It still has the stink of the design philosophy behind Throne of Eldraine, the worst designed set of all time, so much that currently all banned cards from Standard are from Nigger Vikings, except one. Another lore flop that no one cares about and all its main (and very inclusive) characters are completely forgettable.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:44 pm

*sigh*

'member when GW wasn't too shy to show booba on their miniatures? Pepperidge Farms I remember. Though in all fairness, I don't blame SJW Feminazi shenanigans, but regular corporate suit meddling, because those old models weren't kid friendly enough for modern sensibilities.

Which is kinda rich in a setting of galaxy-wide genocide and whole races excelling at who can torture best :3

Just take a look at Chaos Demons of the rape god at the turn of the millenium:

VS nowadays:

Though, 2b40, the gimp horsies are still multi-tittied:

Second-best example are the chainsaw-wielding Sisters Repentia, who, in their original incarnation only wear loincloths and bulging sideboobs:

Followed by fully-wrapped bulldykes:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:26 pm

Slaanesh just hasn't been the same since Age of Sigmar happened and he got locked up in a non-rape dungeon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:23 pm

Am I the only one who likes sigmar? Vermintide is an actual good game and the lore is pretty interesting trying to stop something you can't really stop but maybe delay.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:44 pm

That's End Times. Sigmar is what comes afterwards.
The setting's too weird for me. Every faction has like its own dimension or something, and Sigmarines will never not look dumb to me.
They still don't even have an actual human faction, ffs. And no those leftover pre-Sigmar models from that one army where the dumb all the leftovers don't count.

Even the other factions are a bit weird. There's like an orc faction that has human proportions for some reason, and Undead's also pretty strange. There's the Vampire Counts (or "Soulblight Gravelords" to be more copyright-friendly) who are the most like the olden days. Then there's an entire faction with nothing but ugly ghouls, another one that's nothing but ghosts, and the closest thing to the old Tomb Kings are like artificial super-skeletons who look like if Necrons and Tyranids had a lovechild.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:09 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:23 pm
Am I the only one who likes sigmar?
You're thinking of classic Warhammer. AoS is ultra shit post-End Times garbage.
Its to Warhammer what Sonichu is to Pokémon and Sonic - but official.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:10 pm

Age of Sigmar would honestly be better off in action-figure-form as this generation's He-Man. At least then the stupid copyright names would be more ironic.
-Yours Truly