Basements & Beards- Analogue Gaming Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Basements & Beards- Analogue Gaming Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:23 am

"Structrual antisemitism describes ideologies that aren't specifically targeted against Jews, but show similarities with classical antisemitism"

:thinking:

Also
>getting triggered that the setting has money-grubbing gnomes
>getting triggered that the setting's closest equivalent to gypsies are too much like travelling merchants

Does this look Jewish?

There's also a different blogpost where they whine about muh colonialism. I'm not sure if they're aware that the setting's Africa-equivalent hasn't really been covered in any sort of detail until a few years ago, or that Aventuria is technically some kind of 'Murrica because all the white people have come there froma another continent ages ago.
And of course they unironically use the gender star :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:20 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:58 am
And why dafuq would trannies write Cthulhushit? Seems like they have a lot more dysphorias than just the gender kind.
a) It's public domain.
b) To "own" Lovecraft and put as many degenerate faggots into the setting as possible.

The latter is of course completely ineffective as Lovecraft is dead and nobody that they seek to bother with that cares about their stupid fanfiction.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:04 pm

I'm just always shocked and amazed on how fast this literary Oceania can turn from eternal foe to friend. I swear before HBO made their little Woke of Cthulhu series and thus decreed the Mythos to be halal if you put enough black people in it, there were various media sites who kept making articles along the lines of "Lovecraft was racist; you are no longer allowed to use the Mythos".

I think the trick is to not mention Lovecraft too often. I've already mentioned how Evil Hat Productions created a little PR desaster with Fate of Cthulhu by freely admitting that they want to make money off of the works of someone they consider to be the scum of the Earth.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:54 pm

They hate him because he was right. He wasn't even super racist. He just viewed niggers as untrustworthy, tribal savages with weird cults. That wasn't an unusual viewpoint for a guy from New England that considered himself a Victorian gentleman.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:59 pm

Yeah, but the Current Year meme is that he was so racist that even his fellow racists told him to slow down :roll:
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:07 pm

Which is bullshit. He was just overly scared of strangers in general.
Look, the dude was a weird guy and his few peers would mention that. But authors of great novels rarely were normalfags.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:45 pm

In the past, weirdo shut-ins like him wrote fiction that would forever leave a mark on history.
In Current Year, they complain on twitter instead.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:45 pm
In the past, weirdo shut-ins like him wrote fiction that would forever leave a mark on history.
In Current Year, they complain on twitter read manga and ramble about waifus instead.
FTFY
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:12 pm

Goddammit, Pathfinder :lol:

I would personally go for a Cleric or Paladin who shouts "The power of Ace compels you!", but to each their own :lol:
I'm also pretty sure this is a sexist ripoff of Slayers, which is kinda amazing considering Paizo employs womxn, troons and "sensitivity readers" :lol:
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:46 pm

Pathfinder 2nd Edition is the first RPG to incorporate the Begone Thot! maneuver into its rules.