Basements & Beards- Analogue Gaming Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Basements & Beards- Analogue Gaming Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:21 pm

Ignorance and intolerance, huh?
I dislike queers exactly because I am not ignorant about them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:53 am
And I think I gotta share this little flyer of cancer:
NSFLShow

Pay special attention to the beach scene. It appears these iconic characters (popular in many RPGs to act as recurring stand-ins for the player characters, in this case most likely just the main characters from this "amazing manga") just have a single female, and even that might just be a troon that actually takes hormones instead of the rest of the team that's just gay people in varying shades of drag.
There's also not even a single FTM in the team, since queer artists would never waste an opportunity to draw mastectomy scars (a popular fetish on tumblr).

It's also funny that the bad guys have "Justice" in their name.
It's even funnier that you defeat them by turning them queer, instead of lining them up against the wall and gunning them down like their taget audience actually wants.
I love the complete lack of women in the group.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:11 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:56 pm
I think QueermoCyan (the one with the ugly dreadlocks) might be a biological female due to having oppai.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:07 pm

Are you suggesting that men can't have silicone oppai, bigot?
And nothing says "empathy" like calling your opposition ignorant and narrow-minded, while implying that they are all closeted troons.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:06 am

News about the monkey drama.
So WotC is "truly sorry" that their newest retcon for the flying space monkeys included talks about them getting enslaved (like black people) and having to get uplifted to become sentient (like black people; also very Planet of the Apes). All this most problematic content will be purged from the digital versions and all future printings.

What do they write on ever older D&D release on DriveThruRPG again?
We're sorry wrote:We (Wizards) recognize that some of the legacy content available on this website does not reflect the values of the Dungeons & Dragons franchise today. Some older content may reflect ethnic, racial, and gender prejudice that were commonplace in American society at that time. These depictions were wrong then and are wrong today. This content is presented as it was originally created, because to do otherwise would be the same as claiming these prejudices never existed. Dungeons & Dragons teaches that diversity is a strength, and we strive to make our D&D products as welcoming and inclusive as possible. This part of our work will never end.
Good thing this only holds true for legacy content.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:37 am

Complicity wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:56 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:53 am
And I think I gotta share this little flyer of cancer:
NSFLShow

Pay special attention to the beach scene. It appears these iconic characters (popular in many RPGs to act as recurring stand-ins for the player characters, in this case most likely just the main characters from this "amazing manga") just have a single female, and even that might just be a troon that actually takes hormones instead of the rest of the team that's just gay people in varying shades of drag.
There's also not even a single FTM in the team, since queer artists would never waste an opportunity to draw mastectomy scars (a popular fetish on tumblr).

It's also funny that the bad guys have "Justice" in their name.
It's even funnier that you defeat them by turning them queer, instead of lining them up against the wall and gunning them down like their taget audience actually wants.
I love the gay fag D12 :3 >By (((Amít Moshe)))
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:09 pm

Man, that pink one looks like a bitch to read. Also using a "Q" in there is really nice if the "3" also looks a bit like an "E".

What happened to these designs, anyways? Much cleaner, and they even have a Q similar to the one in their stupid logo.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:24 am

I thought it was a re-roll symbol. Looks more like a circular arrow than a letter. Utter trash either way.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:20 pm

At least it's stylized and actually resembles their stupid logo, instead of the final product which uses some generic font.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:42 pm

It's still terrible. Dice should never have non-numeric symbols.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!