Soystation 5 General

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:09 pm

If that shit keeps going I'll switch to Linux and run games on a Win10 VM.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:52 am

Hope you have money to throw around given the life expectancy of the average Linux machine that has to run a Win8+ VM. Micrococks has put so much useless shit it actively hurts the machine and they keep going with that fucking shit to this day. Just emulate WinXP and play the old games, it's nt like you're missing out compared to Voice and the latest 2D sprite-based game from the Nippon Indie Festival or something. :mrgreen:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:11 pm
And here I wondered why I keep running into Unreal games that run a bit shite.
Gotta have all those RTX filters and post processing on, d00d, you don't want your game to like a PS2 title now do you? :lol:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:11 pm
ban wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:58 pm
It's also why you see so many faux-nerds and tech nerds focused on VR tech
If you know a better way to make Sword Waifu Online a reality, then please enligthen me.
Isn't that what the Minecraft child molestation circuit already is? :roll:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:40 pm

Haven't touched Minecraft in 5 years, or forever with regards to the online community.
ban wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:52 am
Gotta have all those RTX filters and post processing on, d00d, you don't want your game to like a PS2 title now do you? :lol:
Except actual PS2 graphics would look a hundred times better with Glorious PC Gaming resolutions.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:43 pm

Then I guess you're stuck with Bandai Namco's SAO emulators on the Piss4 and PissC :lol: At least you get to cuck Kirito fro what I hear. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:40 pm
Except actual PS2 graphics would look a hundred times better with Glorious PC Gaming resolutions.
Ssssshhhhh, modern gaymers and devs don't like to use their brains and they vehemently loathe that thing called "truth", from what I hear. :mrgreen:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:40 pm
PS2 graphics would look a hundred times better with Glorious PC Gaming resolutions.
Theres no lie! I've been playing shadow of Rome for the ps2 (Very great hidden gem, Highly recommend) and for a game form 2005 even on 480p the graphics & and animations hold up phenomenally well!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:57 pm

Sadly that stuff wouldn't fly in current year. I see no hyper-realistic sand physics :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:09 pm

TLOU3 will have hyper realistic flopping benises that will heavily tax the SSd or whatever.
I didn't know this until like last week but aparently that fucking ebin SSD the Piss5 is supposed to have (because SSD's havent been affordable for at least a decade) is sold seperately. It dosen't even come with the Piss5!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:29 pm

I know they're already selling these console for too low to actually make profit off of them, but they'll still gladly cut any corners they can get away with.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:09 pm
TLOU3 will have hyper realistic flopping benises that will heavily tax the SSd or whatever.
I didn't know this until like last week but aparently that fucking ebin SSD the Piss5 is supposed to have (because SSD's havent been affordable for at least a decade) is sold seperately. It dosen't even come with the Piss5!
What? Then what the fuck is in the no optical drive version even?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:44 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:09 pm
What? Then what the fuck is in the no optical drive version even?
.lehappymerchant.jpg