Soystation 5 General

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 07, 2021 10:19 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:23 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 5:37 pm
Their business plan is unironically as stupid as the one from the little elves that steal underwear from South Park.
1. Make zombies.
2. ???????
3. Profit!
Umbrella was a big pharmaceutical company in game, so presumably they made shit other than horrible mutating zombie monster viruses. Also I think later games explained the board of directors or founders of the company were trying to engineer themselves into biological immorality and the viruses were just byproducts of that goal.

All in all, they're really no more evil or stupid than any real world mega corporation. In fact the most unrealistic thing about the RE series was the government clamping down on Umbrella and basically liquidating them after having to nuke a small Town full of Mayo Ghouls to clean up their mess. In the real world the survivors of Raccoon City would be declared deplorables and Umbrella would post a rainbow colored version of their logo during pride month.

"CLAIRE, THE G-VIRUS DOESN'T TURN YOU INTO A ZOMBIE, IT MAKES YOU FAGGOT CLAIRE!"

"THEN WHAT DOES THE N VIRUS DO?"

"SSSHHIIIIIIIIEEEEEET!"
Somebody get this guy some DHI gold. :D

And yes Voice, Dead Aim did have a Tranny Tyrant and the most chad protagonist ever in the form of Bruce McGivern. That’s the problem with Ethan Winters, he’s such a cuck that I wouldn’t be surprised if you told me that miracle gel he regenerates with is equal parts soy and cum. Just watch the moment in the opening of 8 where his domineering cunt wife snaps at him about her memory (which gives away that “big mystery”) and how he lets himself be dominated by giant vampire bitches and jerked around. Soyboy Survival Horror is in, say goodbye to chads like Elliot Ballad.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 07, 2021 10:24 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:54 am
The series is about a bunch of OCs pretending they're in The Walking Dead.
That's the height of baka gaijin creativity when it comes to zombieshit these days.
That's a pretty intense CGI stare.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 07, 2021 2:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 10:24 am
Guest wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:54 am
The series is about a bunch of OCs pretending they're in The Walking Dead.
That's the height of baka gaijin creativity when it comes to zombieshit these days.
That's a pretty intense CGI stare.
2D wins again.

Post by Guest » Fri May 07, 2021 6:50 pm

2D never ages.

Post by Guest » Fri May 07, 2021 9:19 pm

I dunno why they don't just get Julia Voth to play Jill. It's not as if she's expensive or anything

Post by Guest » Fri May 07, 2021 9:25 pm

#ResidentEvilSoWhite

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 07, 2021 10:08 pm

Except for RE5, aka Colonizer Simulator 2009.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri May 07, 2021 10:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:19 pm
I dunno why they don't just get Julia Voth to play Jill. It's not as if she's expensive or anything
The chick they casted as Claire could easily play Jill, but it's not about money. It's about sending a message.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat May 08, 2021 3:26 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 10:18 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:19 pm
The chick they casted as Claire could easily play Jill, but it's not about money. It's about sending a message.
Guest gets an S rank for nailing it. Also the guy who played Carlos in 3make is also Chris in Village of the Rehash, what the fuck?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 08, 2021 1:04 pm

Possibly had a multi game contract and just stuffed him in there?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!