Soystation 5 General

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 06, 2021 1:35 pm

The dogs in RE4 are also from The Thing. More explicitly.

The bug monsters from RE4 castle which are also invisible...

Xenomorph aka Salvador's right hand that came off....

Del Lago is a typical nessie type lake monster from a monster movie or that one episode of x-files.

A lot of the monsters in Code Veronica are a big "what the fuck even." Not remotely related to zombies, just random shit like an electric eel and a laffy taffy arms yellow man.

RE Zero didn't even have monsters, just bugs and giant versions of normal animals. RE6 used humans with guns and then bodymorphed them with half-assed Guyver suits to help them shoot gun better. In RE5, the monster was black people. And piles of mobile liquid worm-leeches. VERY frightening.

The new RE is gonna suck dick, but it's not gonna suck because of the monsters. The monsters couldn't possibly be lazier than RE Zero or stupider-looking than RE6's.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 06, 2021 3:46 pm

Isn't RE6 the one where one bad guy mutates into a flesh transformer who can shift from a Thing Dog to a Thing T-Rex?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 06, 2021 5:26 pm

I think Umbrella is infamous for being the dumbest fictional corporation. None of their shit makes any sense.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 06, 2021 5:30 pm

I think one of the dumber things is that they stopped shark experiments early on because they couldn't figure out how to make sharks more badass :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 06, 2021 5:37 pm

Their business plan is unironically as stupid as the one from the little elves that steal underwear from South Park.
1. Make zombies.
2. ???????
3. Profit!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 7:18 pm

I've always wondered what it would be like to be an employee of umbrella. Like is the whole zombie thing top secret cause i cant imagine the fucking call center knowing whats going on and bottom barrel employees would probably not be tight lipped enough and would let things slip. How does the hiring process even work? Also it seems like the executives all hate eachother and are constantly in fear and plotting against eachother. I mean marcus got murdered by birkin and birkin got murdered by some other part of the company. What a fantastic and inviting working environment! And were do they get the money to fund all this shit like the rockfort prison? In all seriousness, the series was never to be taken seriously from a realism sense. We all play the games to fight against freakish monsters and an evil company was just a convenient excuse.

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 7:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 1:35 pm
The dogs in RE4 are also from The Thing. More explicitly.

The bug monsters from RE4 castle which are also invisible...

Xenomorph aka Salvador's right hand that came off....

Del Lago is a typical nessie type lake monster from a monster movie or that one episode of x-files.

A lot of the monsters in Code Veronica are a big "what the fuck even." Not remotely related to zombies, just random shit like an electric eel and a laffy taffy arms yellow man.

RE Zero didn't even have monsters, just bugs and giant versions of normal animals. RE6 used humans with guns and then bodymorphed them with half-assed Guyver suits to help them shoot gun better. In RE5, the monster was black people. And piles of mobile liquid worm-leeches. VERY frightening.

The new RE is gonna suck dick, but it's not gonna suck because of the monsters. The monsters couldn't possibly be lazier than RE Zero or stupider-looking than RE6's.
Not to mention that Tyrants are basically terminators, at least in re2 and 3

Zero did have hunters but in terms of new creatures, it was pretty much apes with rabies and zombies made of leeches.

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 7:28 pm

Resident Evil is a 3rd person adventure game. Making it into a weak-ass wannabe fps is gay as hell.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 06, 2021 7:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:18 pm
I've always wondered what it would be like to be an employee of umbrella.
They have a spinoff series for that. It's called Five Nights at Freddy's.
Think about it. Just replace the animatronics with random mutants and zombies, and you're good to go.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu May 06, 2021 7:52 pm

Zombies and most of the other creatures are just byproducts and people/animals accidentally created by the virus, like the snake or insects. Successful weapons are the tyrants, hunters, and the occasional let’s keep it around for study because it’s fascinating monster like plant 42.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.