Soystation 5 General

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:03 am

There is. Usually goes by laboration and comes in various dosages.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:16 am

Anime is already dead and I'm still here.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:49 am

You think you can get to me with that slander and hatred, but I have no more tears to shed on this topic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:10 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:49 am
You think you can get to me with that slander and hatred, but I have no more tears to shed on this topic.
Your faggotry posts belie that statement.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:50 pm
*Perfect mommy Carol*
Quite so. But let's be real, they have done better than that :

:mrgreen:
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:29 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:08 pm
If anime (as Miyazaki said) is full of "human beings who hate looking at human beings" then Gaming is filled with people who HATE the fact that they make games!

Some one finally fucking said It!

Everyone the industry now either loathes the medium and are just trying to cash it's recent popularity, or uses it as a footstool to get into Hollywood, Or if their stories is some how to shit for even Hollywood to handle they just go videao bames and make through that, since "gamers" are either too retarded to tell if the stories is shit, or are so despite to have the medium considered an art form that the accept whatever garbage is shoved down their throats.

And it's not like gaming can't tell stories or be art, but having 60 hours of cutscenes with little to no interactivity in between only drive the medium Backwards instead of Forwards!
Log in Sanic, you faggot and stop answering to yourself. :lol: Ironically, the reason gaming is so shit isn't so much "because it's filled with people that hate gayming". The writters and retards-in-charge, for sure but those are dime and dozen. The real reason gaming sucks nowadays, especially the AAA industry is what poonoo mentioned extremely correctly earlier :

https://forum2.deadhorseinterchange.net ... 50#p330297

https://forum2.deadhorseinterchange.net ... 50#p330329

Basically the old boomer retards running the industry have amassed a giant army of codemonleys that grew up on games and have the "John Carmack" mentality of
>Oh that's a good game but I like the technology better, gotta push the tech higher bro
and as they push and push and make more shit they slowly go away from the company and either establish their own coding studios, their own software brands, or they do a Mark Cerny kind of thing and so on. Point is, those retards only care about the technology behind the game and playing with the creation is the height of their nerdyness. Again, compare to John Carmack and his dreams about Doom 3 and what he wanted out of it compared to what everyone else wanted out of a Doom 3. It's also why you see so many faux-nerds and tech nerds focused on VR tech, because they genuinly have bought that it's the next step to vidya tech and they'd rather be developing games for that than PC or the peasant consoles(except for Sony who got VR) and of course they have reached a point where all of that reached such a breakthroguh that you can now use literally billions of assets in just one game engine, with such easy and such little manpower that even retards can do it. Why do you think literally fucking everyone uses UE4 instead of developing new game engines or new assets?

Game devs who care about the games are so few and far between that you can see what they're doing by how they treat the game engine, just slap it raw and build the game up, instead of trying to make it into the next step that leads to fucking UE5 or whatever, like the recent Tales of Arise or by how fucking half the western AAA games based one of their engines on the UE4 and went on from there to spend thousands on making something with slightly better lighting effects instead of actually perfecting the gameplay. I'll take a thousand Sudas over one cocksucker studio like Cockstar and their new amalgamated RAGE engine. They and RDR2 can go fuck themselves. It's partly why Open World games are so popular, it's easier to spend a few bux on codemonkeys who'd work for peanuts to improve on useless shit that don't need to be touched upon, while ignoring the gameplay and eventually leading to the whole open world, walkey talkey, movie like "game" type we have arrived now where the only difference between Gays Done and The Lesbians of Us 2 is that one has better facial motion capture than the other.(And that the Gays Done guys like playing their shit while TLOU2 were just goyim slave driven by jizzraeli M Night Shyamalan :lol: )

And of course, that leads to big companies rejecting smaller studios, buying them out, using them as reserve codemonkeys for when the actual talented programmers wake up and leave, so that they can keep churning "games" ad infinitum based on the blueprints that the people love. If you don't believe me just look at how many people created demos out of UE4 for a bajilion 3D remakes of gaymes like Zelda 2 and shit like that, literal retards could make a game out of that engine. It's also no surprise why games nowadays are glitchy and buggy as fuck, when the game engine just copies and pastes 95% of your work, why bother doing any sort of clean-up for the code, they don't pay you for that anyways, nor does anyone want to do that, they just want to play with the code and have the engine render horse dicks ten times faster or whatever. Wasted money.

That five studios line isn't a lie but it foregoes the fact that those five studios are leeching on dead studios that the publishers killed, just to have those five live to this day and of course, help further the lie of the 60+ bucks game. And of course there are scam artists who saw all that and decided to dip in, like Scam Citizen.

Finally on the money spent on the game, as poonoo mentioned, they are most likely lying about the budgets and it can be seen in games as well, with how extravagant even the load screens were. Even in the japanese games it was apparent. Just compare Yakuza 5 and Yakuza 6, no need to go to 7. The bubble of the AAA industry is partly held together by the sperm of the "pop culture" guys and the retarded japs that are still googly eyed about big spectacle gaymes like the Final Fantasy shit and whatever Kojumbo shits out next. Meanwhile, the publishers that resist the chinese money for now and ally with Nintendo are the ones that will be hit far less when the bubble bursts, especially given their track records on the switch and the super loyal fanbase they have cultivated there. Same thing with Gabe and Steam, while I expect Epic store to get mildly fucked, partly because of UE5 collapsing on itself and taking its games with it.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:15 pm

Don't blame the Sanic, hate the autistic fanbase. Fuck, the other day I just saw the complete Shadow Story was ported to that Sanic 06 Unity Project. Just goes to show you that with a competent enough team, you can make any thing possible.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:08 pm

no nigger Semen 06 was fucked on an ideas level just like Semenspunk 2007, it's just a coincidence both are broken unfinished pieces of shit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:11 pm

And here I wondered why I keep running into Unreal games that run a bit shite.
ban wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:58 pm
It's also why you see so many faux-nerds and tech nerds focused on VR tech
If you know a better way to make Sword Waifu Online a reality, then please enligthen me.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:11 pm
And here I wondered why I keep running into Unreal games that run a bit shite.
You're just a dumb goyim who hasn't bought a new unresonably priced PC that will by pure coincidence not run Unreal 4 games any better than the old one.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:11 pm
ban wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:58 pm
It's also why you see so many faux-nerds and tech nerds focused on VR tech
If you know a better way to make Sword Waifu Online a reality, then please enligthen me.
If you bathed I'd say out a toaster in your bathtub to transport you to another world.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:12 am

My PC is actually old as shit, but I've only run into serious issues lately because more and more games demand Windows 8+ APIs. Even if they're shitty 2D pixel games that could probably run on the old PC I had before my current old PC.
-Yours Truly