Soystation 5 General

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by Guest » Mon May 03, 2021 11:39 pm

They abandoned the old games with 7.

Post by Guest » Tue May 04, 2021 12:00 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:39 pm
They abandoned the old games with 4.
Ftfy

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 04, 2021 12:26 am

True, but then 4 was good and the first two REmakes were as well. Took them a while go switch gears into full destruction mode.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 04, 2021 3:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:26 am
True, but then 4 was good and the first two REmakes were as well. Took them a while go switch gears into full destruction mode.
The true rot started with RE6. Well, RE5 if you want to get technical. RE5 was breddy ok, but introduced turret sections and wasn't scary at all. It had a retarded "always on" menu system because the game was built around online co-op and single-player gameplay was gimped by horrible Sheva AI that capcom never improved. The game heavily discouraged running past enemies, especially later on when they all got hitscan weapons anyway and RE5 became a cover shooter. Enemy designs were fucking horrible, the plot was bananas and balance was all over the place.

RE6 just took all of those concepts and cranked them to 11. And then we got revelations 1 and 2 which weren't scary at all and reduced inventory management even further. You could no longer mix herbs and you had a fixed ammo maximum, so collecting ammo was worthless after a point.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 04, 2021 3:01 am

ban wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:23 pm
I'll look for the post. A real shame Capcom decided to jew out so hard on this series. I guess that's why they resurrected Ghosts'n'Goblins. It's probably for the best then that Boobs Eater and Toukiden died when they did.
I'm pretty sad about Toukiden dying tbh. Toukiden Kiwami was an excellent game. Definitely had its own flavor compared to monhun.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 04, 2021 3:33 am

While we are crying over shit, you will never comprehend the pain I feel from Ninja Gaiden 3 being a pile of shit. Tomonobu Itagaki is a ridiculous guy you'd sooner expect to be a Yakuza character than an actual person, but everything fell apart after he left Team Ninja.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 5:37 am

I am outraged by the inclusion of fucking werewolves into Resident Evil 8. Horror movie monsters have no place in the RE franchise!

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 12:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 5:37 am
I am outraged by the inclusion of fucking werewolves into Resident Evil 8. Horror movie monsters have no place in the RE franchise!
Yeah, that's why there's fucking chestbuster and the thing doggo in RE2 for example.
Fuck off, retard.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu May 06, 2021 12:41 pm

But they’re b.o.w. vampires and werewolves guize! It totally makes sense!

Goodbye old friend.

Cue Taps...ah well close enough.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 06, 2021 1:30 pm

IMO the entire franchise was ruined the instant they introduced fucking zombies of all things. Seriously, how desparate can you get?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette