Soystation 5 General

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Newhalf

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by Newhalf » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:14 am

Oh I see, thanks. The only KH I ever played was the DS spinoff 362/2 days or whatever it was. Either it wasn't a good jumping on point and the game can't be properly understood on its own, OR maybe KH is just generally retarded. But that couldn't possibly be true. It has Donald and Goofy and Squall, oh I'm sorrry, I mean Leon.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:26 am

Isn't any KH that's not 1 or 2 basically a glorified prologue to 3 that pulls out at least one new mystery box out of its ass?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:44 am

Mostly that yeah. Best I understand it, 369/12 days happens kinda between 1 and 2, during which chain of memories (?) also happens even though the time line doesn't add up that well since that game doesn't take part nearly over this long a period of time.
And apparently you can't fully understand KH3 unless you also played some shitty and now defunct KH mobile game, forgot the name but I think it also rebranded at least once when it was still live.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:54 am

They really used every system they could for this magnum opus.
Except for the Apple Pippin.
As far as I know.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:20 am

The DS game exists to give Rocks Ass a new waifu to replace the one he actually had any kind of rapport with in 2.
This is because Nomuro had the bright idea to make Rick plug Nawmeenay's ass when he's clearly gay and wants to plug Sore's ass like any good edgy teammate in a shonen anime.
I don't know why GayH had to end with everything sucking and fucking and pissing on eachother.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:30 am

Well at least RoXAs being into Xuon was kind of like him having incest with himself or jacking off with extra steps so at least there's that.
It's a trap!

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:44 am

Xi(jinping)on is really just another version of Sorass, albeit with a quasi vagina-adjacent, and s(he) only existed for Roxass to have a tipping point for leaving the Akatsuki wannabes, because that explanation was so necessary for something that was already explained back in Kay Aaych Two.
And then, (s)he returns for no reason at the end of game three & ultimately has no reason to even be there, regardless of the evil Ben Kingsley's explanation in the overpriced DLC addon.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:44 pm

Kingdom Hearts is shit and has always been shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:19 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:44 pm
Kingdom Hearts is shit and has always been shit.
That's all one has to know.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:46 pm

What's a Kingdom Hearts, anyways? And why is it always plural? Did they get the trademark before checking the grammar?

Also dayum, I didn't know the best JRPG since Atelier and Neptunia has blossomed into a franchise.
-Yours Truly