Communities are a cancer that must be excised out of video games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Communities are a cancer that must be excised out of video games

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:11 pm

Ninjaed by the weeb, I was posting exactly that. Sherlock Holmes societies are examples of fine vintage autism.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:18 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:25 am

But it's also about fighting a reactionary death cult that's sexist, homophobic, racist, transphobic, including domestic abusers and murderers. Sam will have to face evil on her journey, but she will also have to confront her own internal gender anxieties and self-image doubt. There's nothing wrong with stepping back from a fight until you're emotionally prepared for it.
"My" signature just gets stronger. God, this doesn't look good.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:10 am

Kill, fire, etc., etc.
SpoilerShow
edit:
Just out of curiosity I wanted to see how deep the rabbithole goes. Turns out, he completely whitewashed his Wikipedia entry, making mentions of him being a feminazi LGBTBBQ supporter, but not one mention of him being a deranged tranny loon:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Love_(writer)

No mention whatsoever (apart of him being lesbian), always using the self-diagnosed pronoun, retrofitting its new name (no mention of the deadname anywhere) - the Talk page links to articles where he himself speaks about his trannydom allegedly, but he must have purged the articles - the last tries to correct the wrong pronouns in 2019 where thwarted by those 2 trannys:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Alexandra_IDV
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:PeterTheFourth

Those fucking faggots aren't even afraid of edit-warring without evidence anymore, because they know that eventually their propaganda will stick. "Oh, you are so stunning and brave! Correcting the articles pronouns to conform to the persons delusions."

Also, what hindered him to release the shitshow in early 2020 as originally promised? It's not like he had anything better to do with the state mandated epidemic.

Guess what, Christine, no woman is going to fuck you, neither heterosexual nor homosexual. Only gay fags will want to fuck you, either cis-male bears or other cis-male fags wearing make-up, pretending to be lesbian.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:16 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:25 am
But it's also about fighting a reactionary death cult that's sexist, homophobic, racist, transphobic, including domestic abusers and murderers. Sam will have to face evil on her journey, but she will also have to confront her own internal gender anxieties and self-image doubt. There's nothing wrong with stepping back from a fight until you're emotionally prepared for it.
"My" signature just gets stronger. God, this doesn't look good.
Man, this sound slike more cringe than Extreme Meatpunks Forever, aka that game Tumblr Steam puts into every bundle because the creator is a commie troon. At least in that game the bad guys were only "the fash", which I think is antifaspeak for "He who is more conservative than I".

Judging from this Meatpunks thing, there's a very good chance this "reactionary death cult" (as opposed to a "progressive death cult"?) is not nearly as "interesting" as this blurb makes it out to be.
You see, for some reason (aka autism), these hipster troon developers include bad guys into their games that are literally the strawmen they fight on social media. This is probably because they're trying to make a propaganda game and/or they're Chris-channing hard.
Unfortunately, this puts them into a moral dilemma: If they flesh out their literal arch nemesis from twitter too much, some players might actually think those bad guys are cool, and the last thing any troon dev wants is to be responsible for the birth of Hitler 2.0 (Blitzkrieg Boogaloo).

Essentially the bad guys are most likely going to be face- and nameless cardboard cutouts, because the creator is paranoid about accidentally helping "the enemy" by making the bad guys too sympathetic.
Of course what they don't realize in their autism is that they are already helping "the enemy" by having "protagonists" that are morally-bankrupt sociopaths you can only identify with if you're as fucked in the head as they are.

You think I'm kidding? Take Disney Star Wars for example. Sure, it's a lot less unhinged because they probably had at least one tard wrangler on the team, but it's definitely designed to appeal to these nutjobs: We don't really get anything about the backstory, motivations and even overall power level of the First Order because blue checkmarks are happy enough with just labelling them as "Space Nazis".
If you think I'm kidding I have to remind you of an infamous Disney poll on twitter where those blue checkmarks lost their shit because people actually voted for the "Space Nazis", which according to their own logic is a heinous crime that only actual Nazis would commit.

Ultimately, having bad guys that are less fleshed-out than a random entry in a D&D Monster Manual has the fucked-up implication that these games are pushing the message that it's okay to slaughter people if they are "the enemy".

(It also makes it hilarously easy to mod these games into having minorities as bad guys, since the antagonists are such non-entities in their own game that turning them into Jews or black people will barely change anything.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:39 am

From what I've seen in the previews, the games antagonists aren't Nazis (e.g. everyone I don't agree with) but the heroines former abusive boyfriends, AKA going the Scott Cuckrim route, because who doesn't want a girlfriend that is a literal slut? :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:00 am

"Chris-channing hard"
Well look even the name "Christine" is the same as what Chris Chan goes by these days, so it's probably that.
It's a trap!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:52 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:39 am
From what I've seen in the previews, the games antagonists aren't Nazis (e.g. everyone I don't agree with) but the heroines former boyfriends

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:14 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:18 am
How about no?
wulfenlord wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:10 am
Kill, fire, etc., etc.
SpoilerShow
Gotta handle it to this tranny, at least he looks barely passable, compared to the utter horror that a Spoony Twitter thread can reveal, for example. But you are absolutely right, the only way this faggot will ever get sex is with a twink-loving bear. If he's lucky*, he could find a deathfat woman domme with low libido due to diabetes that would tolerate pegging him in the ass yearly just to assert dominance and to get paybay for that one time her uncle diddled her when she was a child.

*for certain relative values of "lucky", of course.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:27 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:39 am
From what I've seen in the previews, the games antagonists aren't Nazis (e.g. everyone I don't agree with) but the heroines former abusive boyfriends, AKA going the Scott Cuckrim route, because who doesn't want a girlfriend that is a literal slut? :3
That still doesn't lower the chances of the plot being told from a "slightly" biased perspective.
If these ex-boyfriends spout anything more deep than what the writer thinks alt-right trolls sound like on twitter, I'll be legit amazed.

(Unless one of those boyfriends happen to be black in which case he's actually innocent and will be redeemed. After it turns out he was gay all along.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette