Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:24 pm

To be fair POE allows for up to 10 keyboard binds for skills - the alternate bar that only shows when you press Ctrl can actually be bound to different keys and you can activate those without pressing Ctrl at all. Although why would you want to piano keys on a game that is a cluttered mess that requires you to zoom zoom through content is a different topic.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:40 pm

Complicity wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:28 pm
I've watched a little of Razorfist streaming Diablo 4.
He claimed of having received the gayme for free, and it's likely true.
The graphics are such a carbon copy of PoE, it pisses me off.
Same shitty system of active skills as 3 (left and right mouse buttons + 4 additional slots), and a passive skill tree like PoE (maybe the active skills are also unlocked with this tree? Idk).
Razor claims it's better than 3 because it looks grimdark; he probably has never heard of PoE.
Then he and his gimp fondly remember le funny funny BETRAYAL gag with Boss and Assblasted Burrito, and Razor shits on Joe for calling his Conservatube frens "an alt-right eco chamber of nazis".
I quit.
Does he suck at playing it on the easiest difficulty (like most of his LP streams)?
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:22 am

It's impossible to suck at Diablo 4.
He picked barbarian (you know the true reason why), used AoE skills from time to time, but it was obvious that he could've gone through the whole thing just by spamming the basic attack skill.
It didn't even matter if the little critters were far away from him; the barbarian would just "leap" (aka teleport) in position.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:50 am

So it's basically like those Chinese autoplay phone games?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:07 am

Basically like 3, but the women are uglier.
I don't remember how many classes were featured in D3, but 4 has a grand total of 5:
-The Barbarian, for the jabroni mongoloid enthusiast.
-The Drood, who looked so much like the barbarian on the select screen i had trouble understanding who was who, and it's probably the only class with some semblance of diversity when it comes to builds.
-The Negromancer, for the bugman too lazy to spam attacks and prefers to watch pets do the job for him.
-The Wizard Incel, who looked like a sandnigger.
-The new and revolutionary Rogue (yawn), who also looked like a sandnigger and likely is a shitty amalgamation of the Amazon and the Demon Hunter.
All look bland and flavorless.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:56 pm

I'm fairly sure D3 had five classes as well.
Barbarian, Druid, Wizard, Bush Nigger and Handcrossbow bullshit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:10 pm

And the Bush Virgin was quickly rendered obsolete after they patched in the Necro Chad, who does basically the same thing except he reminds you of a better entry of the franchise.
The Warhammer Witch Hunter Waifu is especially stupid since she effectively needs guns to make sense, but Blizzard refused to bump up the world's tech level.

And is anyone else a bit weirded out that there's not a single new class? The D4 lineup is just D2 all over again, except there's no Paladin (too problematic for Current Year, I presume), and instead of the Amazon and Assassin you get D1's more generic Rogue.

And it's probably neither a surprise nor a spoiler, but guess which big bad evil guys are back in action after having been permanently destroyed at least twice before?
Except for the titular big bad evil guy. You'll probably have to buy the inevitable expansion to meet and kill him again.
They should really start ripping off JRPGs and use different settings. This is getting silly.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:56 pm
I'm fairly sure D3 had five classes as well.
Barbarian, Druid, Wizard, Bush Nigger and Handcrossbow bullshit.
I checked and that was true for vanilla, they added white paladin and necro in the expansions.
The druid wasn't in the game, in his place there was the monk, aka martial artist with paladin auras.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:10 pm
D1's more generic Rogue.
D1's Rogue was the member of a female order of archers or some shit.
This one is just a ghetto rat.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
And it's probably neither a surprise nor a spoiler, but guess which big bad evil guys are back in action after having been permanently destroyed at least twice before?
I don't remember the names of the major demons, but i bet that Aaah...Fresh meat (unzips pants) is around, and, because Jizzard writers are so talented and original, the hero of D3 is now the new Dark Wanderer.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Except for the titular big bad evil guy. You'll probably have to buy the inevitable expansion to meet and kill him again.
And stealing the stage from feminist icon Lilith, aka Diablo with tits?
Muhsoggyknee!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:13 pm

Oh, please. Didn't D3 already have a FemDiablo?
Complicity wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:02 pm
D1's Rogue was the member of a female order of archers or some shit.
This one is just a ghetto rat.
Guess the only competent ones got murdered and/or corrupted between D1 & 2.
I don't remember the names of the major demons, but i bet that Aaah...Fresh meat (unzips pants) is around, and, because Jizzard writers are so talented and original, the hero of D3 is now the new Dark Wanderer.
Sure, let's steal the plot of D2 as well as the classes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:13 pm
Oh, please. Didn't D3 already have a FemDiablo?
Same character.
If i remember correctly, this Lilith bitch appeared in the expansion of D3, and it was revealed that she gave birth to mankind by fucking an angel.
Humans were originally super stronk like the hero (the "nephalem") of the gayme, and angels nerfed them with the World Stone.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:13 pm
Sure, let's steal the plot of D2 as well as the classes.
During Razorfist's stream, i saw a bit of a cutscene in which a dude wearing a hooded robe calls her "mother".
So yeah, that's probably where those hacks went.