Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:31 am

Good. Same with Blizzard, it takes fucking up bad for years so people finally stop worshipping that shit company.
It's not like the originals are actually lost. The games got print runs in the millions and piracy is always an option.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:50 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:25 am
Why Piracy is always justified.txt

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:02 am

So they had enough time to censor the confederate flag everywhere, but not to fix all these abominable models and glitches?

The remaster’s failure along with others like Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 is the decline of the quality of the developers working on these games, with the “help” of diversity hires.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:19 am

Based CockStar apologies for offending the great confederate army :lol:

Witch Is Ironic because the confederates weren't enterally about slavery and actually helped free slaves and blacks rights Significantly Redacted for Bigotry, Please ignore <^>

Also wasn't the whole reason they had the flags was so they could sperg about how "Racism is bad, m'kay"

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:05 am

I've been playing Vice City again as a middle finger, and there's been small details that are gone in the remaster I didn't even think about. While the decapitation is still present, one of the neat little details VC had was the blood drop screen effect: Image

Not present in the reeeeemaster.

But they can add a cheap/ Unity asset flip horror game looking Wasted screen complete with a blood splatter jpeg that wasn't even present in the originals:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:18 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:31 am
Good. Same with Blizzard, it takes fucking up bad for years so people finally stop worshipping that shit company.
It's not like the originals are actually lost. The games got print runs in the millions and piracy is always an option.
Oh, I know. You can buy a ps2 copy on amazon or ebay for $5ish, even now. And with piracy, the games can run and look way better than any remake.

But the thing is, Rockstar are so shitty they've actually been targeting modders who work on GTA games.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20210 ... sons.shtml

They seem to be pulling a George Lucas and attempting to rewrite history, forcing everyone to buy the new, shitty mobile phone remaster rather than play the old, good games.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:36 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:05 am
I've been playing Vice City again as a middle finger, and there's been small details that are gone in the remaster I didn't even think about. While the decapitation is still present, one of the neat little details VC had was the blood drop screen effect:
Looking at video of (old) GTA III really helps me appreciate how cool its visual style was, especially back in the day.

Way more moody, atmospheric use of colors, especially colored lighting.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:47 am

Yeah, it's like an alternative Max Payne with how cinematic and somewhat cheesy it is.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:59 am

Ugh, that Forza needs to apologize for hurt tranny boy feefee "game journalist" is of course utter scum with his other scoops as well

https://www.thegamer.com/venoms-self-ac ... ms-needed/
https://www.thegamer.com/call-of-duty-v ... ran-pages/

Why don't these faggots all work for Kotaku, so their is only concentrated faggotry and pure internet elsewhere.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:53 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:59 am
Why don't these faggots all work for Kotaku, so their is only concentrated faggotry and pure internet elsewhere.
Because Like any Disease, they spread