Retro Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Retro Games

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:26 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:27 pm
>Matt McCuckles video

Opinion discarded.
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:54 am
>linking a SoyBoyMatt video
Kill yourself.
Why do All these gay soy faggot consoomers have such fetishism for skulls? SkullNerd, that one other breadtuber commie faggot i can't remember his name nor do i wish to remember, etc. (maybe it's to symbolize how dead inside they are?)

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:31 am

Because muh punisher, which is ironic since Frank is basically everything they are against.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:14 am

Skools are garbage assemblyline designs to go with their garbage assemblyline personalities.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:55 am

Skulls on clothing are Hot Topic for men.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:13 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:55 am
Skulls on clothing are Hot Topic for men.
They're for women too.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:20 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:31 am
Because muh punisher, which is ironic since Frank is basically everything they are against.
1. I sincerely doubt any of these fuckers know much about punisher besides having heard of him, given that the true irony is that most MCU-Fags have never touched a comic in they're life,
2. and even they did i doubt the soy filled faggots would survive the shock of him killing poor dinidunuffens

and 3. Frank WAS against everything they stood for but after having fucked over his own legacy in the 2000's and having lost all his closest friends over having made Holy War because "muh alt-right nazi hate mudshits"
so he sucked up to every other sjw in the industry with the Latest dark knight going full Trump Derangement Syndrome:
SpoilerShow
And of course glorious Gretta Thumberg:
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:32 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:20 am
and 3. Frank WAS against everything they stood for but after having fucked over his own legacy in the 2000's and having lost all his closest friends over having made Holy War because "muh alt-right nazi hate mudshits"
so he sucked up to every other sjw in the industry with the Latest dark knight going full Trump Derangement Syndrome:
He meant Frank Castle, not Frank Miller. You autist

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:54 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:32 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:20 am
He meant Frank Castle, not Frank Miller. You autist
Oh!....Uhhhhhh best 2 out of 3? :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:29 am

Actually, that infamous comic was called "Holy Terror", thank you very much.
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:31 am
Oh, please. You think the Punisher has a skull fetish? Games Workshop offers you more skulls than you could possibly imagine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:45 pm

I've been meaning to catch up on some shmups. Haven't played any in years. I think the most recent one I played was Mushihimesama Futari on the xbox 360. Now, I know Voice is gonna recommend Touhou. But does anyone have actually good suggestions? I've been hearing good things about Danmaku Unlimited 3, Crimzon Clover and the new super special fancy Cave ports that have been coming out for piss4.

Just curious if there are any really big deal shmup games out there that I missed. Most of the indie stuff I assume is total shit. Steam is just chock-full (along with the eshop) of obvious shovelware shmups.

Yes, I realize Crimzon Clover and Danmaku are technically indies. But they were made by super-fans of fapanese shmups.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome