Fallout 76- Bethesda Buggalooooo

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Fallout 76- Bethesda Buggalooooo

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:10 pm

So you're telling me I can get shitty videos removed from my youtube recommendations by shitposting harder? Please, I can only get SO erect.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:21 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:46 pm
Critical Drinker actually liked that pleb-slop. What a fag!
Not the first time he simped for goyslop.
Either he's happy as long as the story is slightly less shitty than the Last Jedi's, or he's mortally afraid of being called a cryponazi by Adum Dogfucker and canceled by his boyfriend Mooler - like he did with Synthetic Chud.
As long as he remains the Doge/Bimmy of right wingers/leaners, i'm happy if he's more successful than Lupa & Co.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm
Valiant Renegade
What's with absolute faggots and calling themselves "renegade"?
Doesn't that downie breadtuber formerly associated with CA call himself Renegade-something too?

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:44 pm

Renegade Cunt?
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Complicity wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:21 pm
What's with absolute faggots and calling themselves "renegade"?
It gives them the illusion of being edgy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:50 pm

You only say that because you never faced a real RENEGADE!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:54 pm
New Vegas. The Fallout world is goofy and retarded. 1 is a clunky, turn-based strategy RPG, 2 is full of unfunny references.
I've never played a FlatOut game, is 2 really that bad?
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:28 pm

Even people that like the game admit that the constant pop culture inclusions are obnoxious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 02, 2024 3:44 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm
Speaking of YouTube cuckolds. I wonder if a channel owner can block viewers from getting their videos recommended to them. I used to get Valiant Renegade recommended from time to time, but I always left a comment saying that Nelson Peltz was losing and Bob I get was.winning and that he would die of.old.age on that office bathroom he has. After I left a particularly smug comment when Peltz got rekt by Disney,'s shareholders, I never got recommended his videos anymore, so I'm wondering if he got THAT assmad.
It's funny. Because he may be the worst of the anti-Disney cuckolds. I remember him doing a stream about Disney and WB not exercising their exclusive rights for rebid with the NBA for TV rights. About how Disney is in so broke that they couldn't afford to bid for the rights and are going to let companies like Amazon snatch the rights away. Not realizing that the NBA is delusional thinking that they can make twice the money they are making in a new deal. Especially since NBA ratings have collapsed in the last 4 years which they handwaved as nothing important. Shit is so bad with the NBA that women's college basketball had multiple games that beat the NBA in ratings. That's pathetic. Zaslav has also spoken publicly on whether it's worth keeping the NBA at the current rate. If anything, this may be one of the smartest moves that Disney has done in a long time. They get rid of waste that will make them lose money or the NBA is going to crawl to them to give them a favorable deal. NBA is going to learn the hard way that their asking price is way too high.