Basements & Beards- Analogue Gaming Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Basements & Beards- Analogue Gaming Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:00 pm

Disabled but denied disability cheques. In other words: not actually disabled.
And they wonder why people were perfectly fine with shits like him getting sent to labour camps.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:08 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:41 am
Also, is it really surprising to these cucks that a toy manufacturer isn't really excited about abortions?
Of course, because these cucks have no fucking logic or logical consistency.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:29 am

There is no logic. Only virtue signaling.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:04 am

Speaking of: Special snowflakes triggered into writing an open letter because one of the latest 40k rulebooks once again confirms that chicks can't be Space Marines.
For all its horrible practices, it is good to hear that Games Workshop isn't willing to change this bit of lore.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:31 pm

The Sisters of Battle are functionally Space Marines. I don't get the issue.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:55 pm

They're technically better in a way, since there has yet to be even a single Sister of Chaos, whereas half of the original Space Marine legions joined Team Bad Guys, and several Marines have fallen in the following milleniums.

But the SoBs don't actually matter in this context. What does matter is that the Space Marines are gatekeeping.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:41 pm

Good. Gatekeeping has become incredibly important and is the most noble task one can do.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:09 am

Lewd Dungeon Adventures: A Role-Playing Game for Couples

It's like a 2-person RPG, except when you die you have to fuck.
Q. Can I still play Lewd Dungeon Adventures if I don’t have a significant other?

A. Yes. Lewd Dungeon Adventures can be completely converted into a drinking game.
This will likely be the only mode this will ever be played, if at all. I can't imagine anyone interested in this having an actual significant other.
Q. Can I play Lewd Dungeon Adventures with more than 2 people?

A. Yes. There are rules in each campaign about modifying for however many players you have.
So you'll just end up playing some shitty D&D knockoff with drinking game rules. Amazing.
Q. Is Lewd Dungeon Adventures LGBT friendly?

A. Yes. While suggested intimacy acts in the books are written for hetero couples, many of the options can be easily converted for same-sex couples.

Srsly, wtf? Have you forgotten Thirsty Sword Lesbians? Sex only sells if you go full-on degenerate.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:04 am

Who is that for? I'd be curious if the inventor ever had sex.

https://m.youtube.com/c/PhoenixGrey

Ah, a femcel, it seems.
How'd you propose playing that to anyone? "Hey, wanna play a ttRPG but if your character dies you have to fuck me?"

SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:33 pm

Pointless tabletop drama presents: wheelchair (((queer))) is trying to get Daniel D Fox cancelled.
Who's Daniel D Fox? The bloke who did the Warhammer Fantasy RPG clone Zweihänder and the aggressively-pandering anti-colonizer RPG Flames of Freedom. Karma's a bitch, ain't it?

Aside from wishy-washy shit about him being mean (no shit he's a bit weird; he advertized Zweihänder on every Warhammer-related site like some autistic fuck), the general bone of contention appears to be *gasp* racism:
Problematic GnomesShow
Apparently this tryhard edgy treatment of gnomes is a dog whistle for Rassenschande or something, much like how all orcs in every piece of media are supposed to be black people.
Phew, good thing this little shitstorm started after Daniel removed the literal Chattle Slaver profession from the book :mrgreen:

Also WTF is Sigmarxism?
>a subreddit for Warhammer fans who are SJW commies

From their FAQ wrote:2d. Do we NEED Female Space Marines? Wouldn't Sisters of Battle/female Guard be enough?

Astartes and Sororitas are NOWHERE NEAR equal in terms of spotlight, either in terms of model releases or placement in the lore. If Sisters had separate codices for different orders, multiple important characters, and/or a Chaos variation, and, in addition, if the armies that are canonically mixed-gender such as the Guard had female models, THEN this argument would be a little more credible, but it still wouldn’t because it would still imply some intangible reason for gender difference. Why do you NEED Space Marines to even be explicitly and only masculine at all? In a fictional setting, there is no reason to hardcode discrimination or other issues into your setting unless you’re lazy, careless, or actively harmful.
>claiming the Bolter Bitches are discrimminated because GW doesn't allow them to fall to Chaos
-Yours Truly