Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:40 pm
Dude was a sadbrain faggot with a terrible sense of who to surround oneself with.
So working in an industry including women. I guess mining and off-shore oil rigging is safe.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:09 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:58 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:40 pm
Dude was a sadbrain faggot with a terrible sense of who to surround oneself with.
So working in an industry including women. I guess mining and off-shore oil rigging is safe.
Well, I work in an industry with mostly women working in it at the lower level. Just don't fuck in the company and don't have all your "friends and colleagues" be the kind of cunt to "listen and believe" and you're good.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:54 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:45 pm
I'm not saying Quinn isn't a hazard, but would any of you give a fuck about this guy if you didn't already hate her? Let's be honest.
All i know about him is that he made some furfag indie shit covered by Sarah Wilson and a Metroidvania called Aquaria.
The guy could have been another Devin Faraci/Phil Fish, but that doesn't change that the bitch needs to be held responsible for her shit.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:10 pm

He wasn't exactly private about his mental health issues and even he knew the indie scene was full of cliquey cunts who are more than happy to ruin careers.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:23 pm

Quinn herself mentions on the allegations that this Alec guy had mental issues and makes the hollow pleas to not attack the guy.

But Quinn knows how to play this game, she knows everybody on the internet claims to be in the spectrum of some sort of sadbrains, and she knows this is all bullshit to excuse selfish and immature behaviour, because she does it herself...

Turns out the guy is a legit nutjob, or the backlash got so bad that found no other way, regardless, shit went south for Zoe.

But let's be real, it wasn't Chelsea Van Valkenberg who pushed the fucker to the edge, part of him probablt knew it was a matter of time his shitty behaviour would get the social media spotllight, it was being kicked out of his own studio and having his friends turn their backs on him that killed him.

Of course Quinn is getting the blunt of the blacklash, but these assholes shouldn't get away scott-free either.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:36 pm

Why are so convinced sudoku-man did anything wrong (besides not taking his tormenters to the grave with him)? Gotta belieb wimin no matter what don't ya dumbass.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:36 pm
Why are so convinced sudoku-man did anything wrong (besides not taking his tormenters to the grave with him)? Gotta belieb wimin no matter what don't ya dumbass.
Ah give me a break dude, I'm not gonna pretend the guy was a innocent lamb just because he offed himself.

Of course I don't believe everything Quinn says, the woman is a pathological liar, but she wasn't the only one to come out to say she had a shitty relationship with the guy, and even before all this shit he was described as a awkard, selfish kind of a jerk. it's not hard to find assholes like that in the videogames business.

He and Quinn both made each other miserable because they were both fucked up, they blamed each other for their misery, but most likely both were assholes.

And fuck off trying to symphatize with this Alec dude, had Zoe said any other fucker's name instead of his, you bet he would be tweeting his support to the cunt in a heartbeat, he died a victim of a culture he propagated.

I'm not here to take sides dumbass, just to laugh.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:24 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:50 pm
Ah give me a break dude,
No.
rpgworm wrote:
I'm not gonna pretend the guy was a innocent lamb just because he offed himself.
I'll pretend you were an innocent lamb if you kill yourself right now.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:24 pm
I'll pretend you were an innocent lamb if you kill yourself right now.
Fair enough, but first you need to come over and let me walk you around with my fingers jammed up your cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:57 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Of course I don't believe everything Quinn says, the woman is a pathological liar, but she wasn't the only one to come out to say she had a shitty relationship with the guy, and even before all this shit he was described as a awkard, selfish kind of a jerk. it's not hard to find assholes like that in the videogames business.
We've seen this with Vic and other 'acceptable targets'. Dingus Bajingus had a perfect take on this:
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:30 pm
It's a classic case of the believe-the-ingroup, shun-the-outgroup dynamic. They have a "reason" to dislike Vic (perceived bigotry, emphasis on perceived), so any ill intentions read into his actions must be true, because he's on the Bad Guy Team. Further, any claims of his wrongdoing must also be true, and if you ask for details or proof, you're a victim-blaming shitlord.

Meanwhile, damn skippy that if a more #woke voice actor acted exactly the same way as Vic, it would be seen as quirky and adorable. It's similar to what Kugel was saying about the whole "creepy" meme, but it's more about purity testing than looks or status, at least in this case.
They didn't like the guy, so they read malice into everything he did. Then Quinn came out and tried to purge him for good and that was the prime opportunity for fifty cunts to come out and tell their stories about the time the guy said mean things to them or that day he wasn't a perfect gentleman or whatever the fuck it was he was accused of.

So, in short, shame on you for believing these cunts for even a fraction of a second. There's no evidence, there's no police reports, there's no reports of any kind. Just a bunch of screeching and beliebe wahmen.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.