Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:03 am

Kill all game developers and publishers.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:06 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:03 am
Kill all game developers and publishers.
NYPA, faggot. Do it yourself.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:06 am
Do it yourself.
Nothing will get done with that attitude.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:52 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:11 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:06 am
Do it yourself.
Nothing will get done with that attitude.
Last time we did something everyone wanted you all ganged up on us to virtue signal and look what shit that got us in. Fuck off and do your dirty work yourself.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:04 am

True. Like for an example even though Super Mario 3D Land is essentially just Galaxy it managed to be its own thing. On the other hand, there's mostly just straight ports to the Vita.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:26 am

It's an example of Nintendo fucking up. The WiiU was terribly marketed, the gimmick was not worth it and 3D world was just about as bad as you can make a 3D Mario game with controls that are awful because they are only 8-directional as everything had to work with a D-pad because of the multiplayer meme shit.
But here's the thing: The WiiU still was a better buying decision than a PS4. Super Mario 3D World (Land is the 3DS game), Sm4sh, Super Mario Maker, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Xenoblades, all fine reasons to eventually pick one up. The PS4 had Bloodbourne and only Bloodbourne and that's about it. And it's not even like you'll ever have to pay attention to Soyny in the future for that because they don't even own any of their best-selling brands. From Soft and Naughty Dog can and do what they want. They have nothing you couldn't get on an Xboner or PC.

PS1 and 2 won their generations by a landslide and they've got nothing to show for it. Last I've seen somebody fuck up that badly was SEGA.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:00 am

I wanted to play that SMT/Fag Emblem crossober game before any actual information came out about it. Glad I dodged that bullet and didn't buy a Wii U, fuck me, what a disaster.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:12 am

If I ever see a wii u for like 40-50 bucks I'll pick one up to mod, but yeah the soy drinkers still defend that shitty console.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ban

Post by ban » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:30 am

Sony stopped being worth defending the moment Kutaragi retired and Kaz fucked up with the PS4 before leaving. PS3 and the PSP were the last good things sony made. Just let them burn.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:24 am
Just something for perspective: Sony censors harder than NOA does.
Burgers tend to think that the Nintendo of America bullshit is the norm outside of Japan, when in reality it's ONLY NOA and their "tree house" division that are pozzed to shit. AIDS level of localisation outside of nipland? Only in America. That's what you get for having tech companies being in Commiefornia, the most pozzed place on earth.

And yet, somehow, SOYNY is censoring more than NOA even. How the fuck does that happen? Hell, the general trend is for gayms to get censored less. It used to be that Germany was harsh but these days nothing lands on the index (legal to sell but not to advertize or display openly) and the last commercial game that got beschlagnahmt (illegal to sell, buy and own, found copies are destroyed but there's no fine or something) was Condemned 2. The laws even got changed so swastikas will be in games from now on, starting with the new Wolfenstein.
Everything is turning more lax with regulations and yet SOYNY outdoes fucking NOA with VNs.

I know the VIta has been abandoned and has been functionally dead for much longer than that. But it looks a lot like they looked at it and said "Oh, there's still something on it that is popular in some minute way? Let's fuck that shit up as well and make sure that not even hikineet weaboo losers care for this or any future system or ours ever again!".
It's just weird. As if they sabotage their only profitable business branch intentionally. I guess management has insane severance contracts and want to tank the company to collect their millions.
Unfortunately, the pozz "localizations" of America are often the norm in Yurope as well, it's you krauts who have a different team alltogether and localize things your way so you may or may not avoid the pozz. The few games that had a european release and not an american release, be they on Nintendo or Sony consoles, even when they had american voice actors, they almost never censored. Mistranslations aplenty sure. It's only after the WiiU got released and the divide between the US and Europen market divide got noticeable.

HA! if you think it's just VNs you're sorely mistaken. EVERYTHING is censored and Sony makes sure they are censored from the bud, Japan itself. They basically cancelled a lot of games and those that didn't get cancelled got to Nintendo and kept all their lewd shit or they went to the PC. The reason SONY does that shit is because the localizers there are just virtue signaling faggots while people like Alison Rapp from Three Houses or some of the faggots in NISA are actual predators, sex workers etc and I think one of them got caught, so they had to balance the bullshit censoring with some common sense to throw everyone off but as always, it didn't work.

Commiefornia HQ probably just wants to liquidate whatever assets Sony has in vain hopes they're worth something when the jews from its movie branch have been sucking the company dry long before the commiefornia move. It's basically morons with money trying to make more money without understanding the economic maneuvres and power polidicks their dads did in the past to gain the riches they have, so they squander it all, just like every second and third generation Pedowood producer, writter etc
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:55 pm

And with the XBox being... well, the Xbox, Nintendo is basically guaranteed to winn this grand console war.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:24 am
It used to be that Germany was harsh but these days nothing lands on the index (legal to sell but not to advertize or display openly) and the last commercial game that got beschlagnahmt (illegal to sell, buy and own, found copies are destroyed but there's no fine or something) was Condemned 2. The laws even got changed so swastikas will be in games from now on, starting with the new Wolfenstein.
The Kraut censoring spree is inverse proportional to the amount of time since some (non-Muslim) incel decided to stage a remake of the Columbine Massacre.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette