Shamelessly promote and praise your chosen pet or animal!

Tell everyone about some crappy video you made on youtube (or whatever thing you made) and realise how talentless you really are.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Shamelessly promote and praise your chosen pet or animal!

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:16 pm

careful before Rushy gets a boner
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:34 am

I want to get an aquarium sometime this year. I know what you're thinking but there won't be any Kugelfische in it. Puffer fish are pretty much only possible in a mono culture because they will kill anything else. Hey, sounds familiar? :thinking:

I'll take my time with it, though. I've been doing a lot of reading and will do much more. I want to do it right and get a functioning eco system working. Obviously, I don't want to do beginner mistakes and get fish killed. I'll shamelessly promote my fish on here in the following months.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:33 am

Fresh water tank? Or salt.

I had fresh water fish when I was a kid. I always liked those loaches and feeder fish that hang out on the bottom and clean everything.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Fresh. Salt is less interesting and extremely expensive.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:58 am

Yeah only nice thing about salt is a lot of the fish are very colorful, but in burgerland no one I know has a salt tank except pet stores.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:46 pm

It's just a pain in the ass to deal with from what I'm seeing and reading. Lights, plants, fish, filtration systems and even the water itself is just all more expensive by far. Then you're faces with trying to find fish and plants for salt water in the first place.
I also don't think it's something a beginner like me should go for anyway. There are much fewer sources of information for salt water tanks as well.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:50 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:34 am
I want to get an aquarium sometime this year. I know what you're thinking but there won't be any Kugelfische in it. Puffer fish are pretty much only possible in a mono culture because they will kill anything else. Hey, sounds familiar? :thinking:

I'll take my time with it, though. I've been doing a lot of reading and will do much more. I want to do it right and get a functioning eco system working. Obviously, I don't want to do beginner mistakes and get fish killed. I'll shamelessly promote my fish on here in the following months.
Considering what you have posted in the "great meals" thread.. you are going to eat them, aren't you? I'll bet you can't restrain yourself.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:28 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:50 pm
Considering what you have posted in the "great meals" thread.. you are going to eat them, aren't you? I'll bet you can't restrain yourself.
Nah. I just really like fishes in general, including the ones I'd eat. I can't really imagine somebody eating an animal they don't like.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:28 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Nah. I just really like fishes in general, including the ones I'd eat. I can't really imagine somebody eating an animal they don't like.
Well, I don't know about that, I don't eat dog myself and I'm not practically fond of pigs either. :lol: But you should be well prepared then so the day won't come when there's nothing in the fridge..
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:28 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Weirdest statement ever, for 99.99% of the people its the exact opposite. I knew you were a weirdo...
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine