Useless Human Debris...

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
pibbs

Re: Useless Human Debris...

Post by pibbs » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:53 am

>no food
>need weed

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:57 am

>masks

Instant fuck off!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:09 am

>gas prices are rough right now

But at least you voted Orange Hitler out of office.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:06 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:09 am

He wouldn't have to clarify if these people ever gave as much attention to their disability as they give to their myriad genders a sexualities.
Instead it's always just "disabled", as if that narrows anything down. It's like saying "I am gendered".

(The big exception of course are MunchausenTards, who like name-dropping the 1-2 ultra-rare and super-special illnesses they totally have at the slightest provocation)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:13 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:06 am
Useless human debris.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:09 pm

I assume he also has at least one other condition that makes contact lenses an impossibility?
Also hang on a second...
Kira [the taped glasses troon] is in the grueling process of applying for disability, which has been going on for roughly 4 years.
"I have nerve damage in my face that makes it impossible to properly wear glasses, yet I still don't get disability checks"

Sounds legit.

I also noticed that GoFundMe doesn't actually let you select and/or copy-paste their sob stories. I wonder why...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:46 pm

The only hemp they need is in the form of fibre fashioned into rope.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:10 am

Apparently Patreon has enacted a purge against degeneracy, starting with the babyfur and ABDL communities. Certainly up there in terms of degeneracy, but not particuarly high-profile. I guess that's what made them a safe target.

>alleged terms of service violation
They know their own terms of service better than you do, honey. Either they have a clause so wishy-washy they can use it to justify anything, or they have properly adjusted their terms (which you have probably agreed to months ago without even bothering to read the changes).

Oh wait
Patreon Guidelines wrote:We have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.
:roll:
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:20 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:02 pm
I am unlikely to ever visit the US and even then be anywhere near Vaush. In fact, I'd go out of my way to avoid him.
But if I ever encounter the fucker, it's on sight. Absolutely nobody that isn't a child molester decides to repeatedly attempt to die on that hill a cool dozen times completely unprompted.
I checked and apparently he lives in Tacoma. Not too far away. :lol: Bit of a shame, it sounds like he mostly stays at home. Guess he doesn't want to give too many Frank Castles a shot at him.

If he's gonna fap quietly in his basement, I suppose that's about as harmless as a pedo advocate gets.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome