The legend of BlueberryRagamuffin aka Clochette. Ask Her Anything!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
AdorableOtter

The legend of BlueberryRagamuffin aka Clochette. Ask Her Anything!

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:04 pm

I always felt there was something off about BBR's stories. I didn't think they were straigt up fictions because too much detail and consistency for that, but still something didn't feel right.

For example
SpoilerShow
Why would Null do that? Is Null THAT fucked up in the head? Maybe he is, but I wanna know the more detailed version more than "exerting power".

Also,
SpoilerShow
why suicide-copping isn't more popular than swatting even though it's less dangerous and more damaging.

I had to look into it because it was too suspicious. And I found

SpoilerShow
Some former CWCki forum mod wrote:Feb 27 17:38:46 <chitoryu12> She was a wannabe stripper with Asperger's. Extremely attractive, but with severe daddy issues and a tendency to latch on to anyone who treated her decently. I happened to be one of those people
Feb 27 17:39:08 <armandtanzarian> did you get a taste of those daddy issues? ;)
Feb 27 17:39:14 <Alkaline> lol
Feb 27 17:39:16 <chitoryu12> Well, yes
Feb 27 17:39:20 <chitoryu12> Over Skype
Feb 27 17:39:24 <chitoryu12> Many times
Feb 27 17:39:48 <chitoryu12> She at first considered it as simply using me as practice for her eventual career as an exotic dancer
Feb 27 17:39:56 <chitoryu12> She had already decided on this as a career, by the way
Feb 27 17:40:16 <chitoryu12> She figured that she didn't have really any talents besides being sexy. I tried to tell her otherwise, but she didn't think so
Feb 27 17:40:26 <chitoryu12> And I wasn't a lech about it. I mostly just let her go on with it
Feb 27 17:40:54 <chitoryu12> She used me as a test dummy mostly because I would just kind of take it as is and casually chat with her as she did it
Feb 27 17:41:23 <chitoryu12> Well, at the time she was internet dating a guy who lived near Tampa (about 80 miles south of me)
Feb 27 17:41:51 <chitoryu12> He ended up joining the forum after finding out she was on it. He was one of the creepiest motherfuckers I'd ever had to deal with there
Feb 27 17:42:23 <chitoryu12> Cait was part of the forum as well at this time. Apparently he started hitting on her
Feb 27 17:42:59 <chitoryu12> Anyways, this stripper chick started getting interested in me and promptly dumped creepy guy. He flipped his shit and she requested a temp ban from the forum for him to keep him from doing something stupid
Feb 27 17:43:14 <chitoryu12> This part's important, since it establishes his hatred for me
Feb 27 17:43:33 <chitoryu12> I'm telling a story, sya. So you're probably going to be horribly confused
Feb 27 17:43:51 <chitoryu12> Anyways, I didn't go after this girl even when she started talking about wanting to move to Orlando
Feb 27 17:43:53 <syaoranvee> Did he channel his hatred and become a sith?
Feb 27 17:44:03 <chitoryu12> He's too lame to be a Sith
Feb 27 17:44:08 <armandtanzarian> she doesn't sound stable
Feb 27 17:44:13 <chitoryu12> She's not
Feb 27 17:44:31 <chitoryu12> She really just kinda latches on to anyone who treats her as more than a piece of meat
Feb 27 17:44:53 <chitoryu12> Well, the next guy she latched on to was a guy named Joe. He was a member of the board for months. British pill addict
Feb 27 17:45:04 <chitoryu12> Joe had a bit of an issue with authority
Feb 27 17:45:49 <chitoryu12> Namely, regarding the release of CWC content (like videos and pictures he recorded), he was convinced that there was some kind of Inner Circle that hoarded exclusive content and information about him as part of an attempt to consolidate power
Feb 27 17:46:12 <chitoryu12> I should remind you, gentle folk, that this is a board about talking about the psyche of a mentally disturbed fat guy
--*snip due to retelling of the story where Chris ran down Snyder*--

Feb 27 17:52:33 <chitoryu12> I was a moderator on the CWCki forums. There were several people who had a bit closer contact with him
Feb 27 17:55:18 <chitoryu12> Also, we TOTALLY got off topic
Feb 27 17:55:29 <chitoryu12> Namely, exactly what drama happened on the forum
Feb 27 17:56:23 <chitoryu12> Anyways, where we left off: Joe the British druggie was convinced that there was a secret Inner Circle hoarding videos and pictures and forum posts and whatnot by Chris
Feb 27 17:56:47 <chitoryu12> He blew everything massively out of proportion. He thought that there was an oligarchy controlling the CWCki and the forums, abusing their "power"
Feb 27 17:57:22 <chitoryu12> He tried to run a one-man campaign against this fictitious violation of ethics, mostly consisting of derailing threads and screaming about the Inner Circle
Feb 27 17:57:30 <chitoryu12> The Inner Circle, by the way, doesn't exist
Feb 27 17:57:53 <chitoryu12> The closest thing there is, is a handful of people involved in the trolling or documentation who hang out and became friends during it
Feb 27 17:58:30 <chitoryu12> But he thought that they were some kind of secret cabal who controlled the flow of information about CWC
Feb 27 17:59:15 <chitoryu12> He got a lot of threats from the moderation staff to quit his bullshit, but he never got banned. He usually skirted the line when it came to behavior, never doing anything that was quite breaking the rules beyond "Being a dick"
Feb 27 17:59:47 <chitoryu12> Also, the staff was just plain too nice. The admins didn't want to turn him into a martyr by banning the guy who was accusing them of being oligarchs
Feb 27 18:00:05 <chitoryu12> Even when he threatened in the chat to TOS the forum for not bowing to his whims
Feb 27 18:00:24 <chitoryu12> Or when he admitted to having large amounts of posts from the staff forums and PMs regarding staff matters and threatened to release them if he was banned
Feb 27 18:01:09 <chitoryu12> Well, he DID get banned at the end of October. He insulted one of the admins (a very cool guy and game developer from Salt Lake City), and during his temporary ban he released all of those staff PMs
Feb 27 18:01:13 <chitoryu12> So they made it permanent
Feb 27 18:01:42 <chitoryu12> Well, shortly before his ban the autistic stripper of wonder and D-cups happened to attach herself to him. She was convinced that he was her One True Love
Feb 27 18:02:19 <chitoryu12> In less than 6 months from beginning friendly talks with him (after initially hating him and constantly fighting with him on the board), they were engaged
Feb 27 18:02:35 <chitoryu12> A couple that has only spent a week together and communicates almost entirely through the internet, at that
Feb 27 18:03:04 <chitoryu12> I should note that Joe is also a bad manipulator. He tried to pit the staff against each other, spreading rumors about who was leaking what and trying to cause infighting
Feb 27 18:04:24 <chitoryu12> So, this sets the stage. A mentally disturbed young girl who follows any kindness given to her blindly, a manipulative drug addict with a hatred for authority (and me especially for having a part in his banning), and a very creepy autistic ex-boyfriend who hates me for apparently stealing his girl from him
Feb 27 18:04:29 <chitoryu12> How could it get better?
Feb 27 18:05:24 <chitoryu12> About a day after Joe's banning from the forums, someone made a thread for the girl on Anonib. A little information about where she lived and the strip club she was going to work at, and some raunchy pictures she had posted on tumblr
Feb 27 18:06:41 <chitoryu12> For those not familiar, it's a board where you post raunchy pictures of girls from various states without their knowledge
Feb 27 18:07:03 <chitoryu12> Or ask for people to post more for specific girls. Or try to organize an effort to find them
Feb 27 18:07:32 <chitoryu12> Anyways, the thread mostly sat like that. Then in late December, someone posted a handful of screenshots from a Skype chat with her from an iPhone
Feb 27 18:07:50 <chitoryu12> Nothing more than PG-13 poses, but someone had been screencapping her
Feb 27 18:08:13 <chitoryu12> It took her pretty much no time at all to decide that it must have been me who did it
Feb 27 18:08:43 <chitoryu12> She began going to all of the girls on the board, including Cait (since she knew that we were friends), and telling them that I had posted pics of her online
Feb 27 18:09:09 <chitoryu12> I tried to figure out what was going on and do damage control. But it was fruitless
Feb 27 18:09:37 <chitoryu12> People's white knight instincts kicked in. They were more concerned about apparently protecting a popular member than actually listening to my defense
Feb 27 18:10:02 <chitoryu12> The rumor spread rapidly. And finally, the girl and her friends began publicly posting their accusations
Feb 27 18:10:29 <chitoryu12> Based on the girl's username, they called themselves Blueberry's Army and were dedicated to having me removed from the staff and/or permabanned
Feb 27 18:11:05 <chitoryu12> The forum divided itself. Some people actually listened to me, but the most vocal minority refused to take "no" for an answer
Feb 27 18:12:00 <chitoryu12> Any alibi I had (I was at work when the thread was made, I couldn't have actually posted at work, there are millions of iPhones in the US alone, I have literally zero reason to attack this girl's reputation, etc.) was ignored
Feb 27 18:12:08 <chitoryu12> Her username was BlueberryRagamuffin
-
-
-

I'm not saying those guys are 100% telling the truth or reliable, but their stories don't contradict with BBR's version and are more detailed at least.

Considering multiple mods/users' accounts (I didn't screencap them all) and her own comments on DHI, I think it's safe to assume a) there was some drama on CWCki (at least partly) because of BBR's actions, b) she was banned as a result, c) Null never banned her,he just refused to unban, d) Null got doxed by someone shortly afterwards, e) BBR doesn't wanna talk about a,b,c.
Overall, it doesn't look like she "had the last laugh" to me. It looks like a defeat. (btw I'm curious if BBR actually doxed Null.)

Also she was totally involved with CWCki forum's troll operations she interviewed Liquid Chris's wife about Liquid wife's irl encounter with Chris. Isn't it a bit hypocritical to accuse kiwi for "harassing retards" when she was part of the trolls on CWCki who harassed the shit out of Chris? She allegedly tried to rejoin the new Kififarms aka "miniature cult of personality" too.

IMO, BBR should clear things up a bit before continuing her Operation Otaku Princess of DHI.

I thought that was it but it turned out...
SpoilerShow

Ahhhh, ok. The legend continues I guess.

TL;DR by Kugel
Last edited by AdorableOtter on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The legend of BlueberryRagamuffin aka Clochette. Ask Her Anything!

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:04 pm

Tippity top kek! You're a bloodhound in an otter's clothing. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:11 pm

Everyone should read this, it's fucking hysterical, especially the Chris-chan shit. :lol: :lol: :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:43 pm

AND I DID IT ALL FOR TEN AMERICAN DOLLARS

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:02 pm

Damn that's some gay ops going on. Leave her alone bullies.

M'lady.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:59 pm

All I really want to know is which is the greater delicacy: floor pizza, or toilet ice cream sandwich :thinking: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:40 pm

I always just figured that Null said 'tits or GTFO' or something equally innocuous. I mean, he is a creeper and if he were drowning I'd probably throw him a brick but still. Something off about her stories, as you've said.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:59 pm

Old Black Man must be heartbroken that his waifu is actually female.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:22 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:11 pm
Everyone should read this
I would, but its TL so I DR.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:43 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:22 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:11 pm
Everyone should read this
I would, but its TL so I DR.
tl;dr:
BBR is female, was/is a whore, is a goon, married a druggie goon.
They used to eat pizza, put the remainder back in the box and under the bed to finish the floor pizza next day.
Is a lolcow on SA, was a shit stirrer at the farms back in CWCiki times before Null.
She's a total lolcow.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!