The Wannabe Spoony

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Wannabe Spoony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 08, 2021 7:47 am

How? We provided the only views he ever got.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat May 08, 2021 8:22 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:47 am
And that's exactly the problem.
All of his videos should have had single digit views, but someone here had to become his Rachel and ruin it all.

Post by Guest » Sat May 08, 2021 10:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:41 pm
Someone on AR15.com asked if there were any 2005-2008 videos still on Youtube. I'm sure there are but it's really hard to find any. Most accounts from that time have been nuked, videos banned, etc. but it's almost impossible to find anything from the old west days of YouTube.
Unless you have direct links to them you won't find jack shit. The searching algorithm just won't show that stuff to you in most cases. You can know the exact name of the video and it be very specific and it will only find you two or so pages of newer videos of vaguely the same name. Then it'll just give up and recommend completely unrelated shit.
You have a better chance using a Google page search than using YT's search.
I just did a search for an old Keira Knightley impression video and the earliest video you can find was uploaded Feb 16, 20`12. "No more results."

This has me pretty curious now. I've seen videos that are 11 years old, but that would only take us to 2010-2011.

Post by Guest » Sat May 08, 2021 10:19 am

Oldest video on YouTube. Super gay too.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 08, 2021 1:01 pm

Obviously that one is still there. Also loads of shit got purged along with old channels but that's not even what I meant.
Think of some really old video that you know is still there and try to find it via the search. I've had stuff assume to be gone, remembered the channel name eventually and, sure enough, the video was still there. It's just that YT won't just have you find it, even if you know the exact fucking title of it.

That goes for most stuff from the 10 minute limit era and a bit past that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 21, 2021 12:17 pm

You're right. I knew the title of the video from 2011 but the only way I could find it was to type in the actor's name and 2007 and it was right there in the first handful of selections. Makes about as much sense as google's search algorithm.

Still looking for those Amazing Atheist videos where he cosplayed as Sting from WCW.

Gut007

Post by Gut007 » Sat May 22, 2021 1:17 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:39 pm
Yeah, we've seen this asshole before. Anyone who dresses up like Dr. Insano should be euthanized immediately. 10 Best Paintball Gun Regulators June 2021

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 22, 2021 1:27 pm

Sheeat, we have a necromancer here.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat May 22, 2021 1:54 pm

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 22, 2021 4:01 pm

Now that's what I call a YT rewind.
-Yours Truly