Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
McGinnis

Re: Chris-chan

Post by McGinnis » Thu May 19, 2022 11:49 am

Newhalf wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 10:19 am
Hmm in that case, bets on how long he can last on the street?
He's totally coo coo, basically a child with no skills or life experience, has no one who would really care. Including what remains of his family.
Realistically he wouldn't last more than five minutes on the street, but I'll say a day just to be liberal

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 19, 2022 6:18 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 5:18 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 3:42 pm
You send them to the nuthouse so they can't be anywhere else.
He's already in prison (or jail, I really don't understand the American distinction)
Jail is the immediate lock up before you got your sentence. Prison is where you do your time proper.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu May 19, 2022 7:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 6:18 pm
Jail is the immediate lock up before you got your sentence. Prison is where you do your time proper.
In this case yes, but I've heard some Americans say that jail is where you go for lesser offences whereas prison is where they send you if you've actually killed or raped somebody. So if Chris gets convicted of rape, he will go to prison. With the niggers

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 19, 2022 8:20 pm

Is that so? I've always heard it explained as jail being basically what is our "Untersuchungshaft" or "U-Haft" for short, which translates to "investigation holding" and will be counted towards time did after your actual sentencing.

One other definition I know would just be the lock up for very minor crime. Like being held for a day for public intoxication, not an actual sentencing. I do believe even low-security prisons are called prison.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu May 19, 2022 10:47 pm

I just remember thinking it was weird because, to me, the terms 'jail' and 'prison' are interchangeable.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri May 20, 2022 12:17 am

In my part of the country, the homeless live quite comfortably. They squat on public and private land and create large homeless camps. The city/state just allows it to happen, and they also give them all sorts of free gimmedats.
I could see Chris surviving here, at least for a while.
お前はもう死んでいる。

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri May 20, 2022 12:37 am

It's more his fellow homeless, rather than the charity of local government, he'd have to worry about. One night on the street and he'd quickly find himself stabbed for all his shit.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri May 20, 2022 1:14 am

McGinnis wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 12:37 am
One night on the street and he'd quickly find himself stabbed for all his shit.
What would he have to steal? I'm picturing him pushing a shopping cart full of his Legos around all day.
I think the main thing that could get him killed is getting sexually inappropriate with people.

EDIT: I'm generally a pretty conservative person, but Chris-chan has taught me that abortion for tard babies needs to stay legal.
お前はもう死んでいる。

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri May 20, 2022 1:21 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 1:14 am
What would he have to steal?
Warm clothes, shoes. If he has any cash or any shit like a phone on him, they'll definitely stab him for that

You can tell from his mugshot and the delusional ramblings in his letters that he's barely handling incarceration, and at least inside he's got a warm bed and three meals a day. He'd never handle being forced to sleep outside
Liar Revealed wrote:
EDIT: I'm generally a pretty conservative person, but Chris-chan has taught me that abortion for tard babies needs to stay legal.
I don't disagree with you. Trouble is autism doesn't manifest itself until a year, couple of years or so after the birth.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 20, 2022 5:18 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
McGinnis wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 12:37 am
One night on the street and he'd quickly find himself stabbed for all his shit.
What would he have to steal? I'm picturing him pushing a shopping cart full of his Legos around all day.
Does he still have a Sonichu medaillon? It'd be worth its wait in gold for some people.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette