Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Chris-chan

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:53 am

How is spacebattles.com a worthy alternative to internet drama? Last time I checked they're preoccupied with pointless and never-ending debates about which unrealistic fictional army would beat a different unrealistic fictional army (the most never-ending and iconic ones being Gundam vs BattleTech and endless permutations involving Star Trek, Star Wars and the Imperium from 40k)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:27 pm

They had that big thing a year or two ago where the commie section of the userbase did some silly nazi false flag op to try and blackmail the site owner into handing over the keys to the forum.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:14 pm

Sounds like goons to me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:43 pm

Ya gotta be a goon if you seriously debate about which is the strongest Nasuverse character that a Spess Mehreen can defeat

Or if you argue about who would win in a fight between a One Punch Man villain and a specific iteration of Knuckles.
fight takes place in an abandoned Las Vegas
starting distance 30 meters
in-character
no prior knowledge or prep time
standard gear/equipment
victory by killing opponent
anime canon for both
The 30 m starting distance is really important here, them fighting in Las Vegas even moreso.

I think I'll stop for now.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:51 pm

Autism needs to be purged.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:02 am

And there I used to think kiwis were just a bunch of retarded autismo psychopaths. In reality it's even worse, their adoration of Chris Chan is an abomination on the level of Rassenschande.
It's a trap!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:40 am

Spoony is to DHI as Chris is to Kiwi.

The difference is that we've never had any personal dealings with Spoony.
We've never tried to curate or cultivate him as our personal pet lolcow.
We haven't tried to force milk out of him after he stopped producing.
We've been more than happy to turn his thread into off-topic.
We never collected money to give to Spoony.

Poonoo has as much of a relationship with Spoony as any guestfag. I think that's one very important difference between DHI and foxdick. DHI is closer to a chan wrapped in forum clothing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:53 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:40 am
Poonoo has as much of a relationship with Spoony as any guestfag.
Poonoo also gives boss $50 a month? I've had to keep upping my pledge because of fake fans dropping out.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:04 am

Mother Fucker wrote:Greetings, coupon11 and all, October 3, 2021
The last response I have received from thee was one that was most filled with bad vibes, yet I am not at all shaken. I tell you, once more, I Meditate a Lot, and I have connected with this and all Universes and Dimensions in this timeline, as well as the entire Multiverse, so I speak only greatest and ultimate Truths. Absolutely no lies, illusions, nor delusions at all. I genuinely know who and what I am deepest and fully. And not only am I the Goddess Blue Heart of the Commodore Consoles and the Nations of Cwcville and Old Comma, But I am also and mainly the Real Player One, the One Avatar, this Body is the One God Body, I am the full Reincarnation of none other than Jesus Christ of Nazareth, himself; I am God. And my mom is Emanuel, GOD above Gods (including Allah) herself. And I often speak and work with All.of the other Gods and Goddesses. Allah is a good God, yes, but even he has his imperfection, and concerns over his followers, and Nationality of Islam. He and I both know that Islam contains a total population that includes around 40% of Toxic Haters, Fakers, and Sinners within it. And the total Fallout and Conflicts within are...

...certainly not too good.
Rather thou wishes to believe or not, between both the Dimension Merge (which is completed; All that remains of Universe 1218 is the failing Earth, Period. Universe 1C-211987, and its Earth, is where All of the Non-Toxic Majority shall be Collectively Shifted to, and are at present with these events. I bring, personally, the Second Coming; and at present, weare at Malachi 3 and 4 of the Old Testament, Literally.

I continue my hardest of work and efforts alongside and with Everyone between Both this Earth of 1218 and the Earth of 1C-211987. Meditate Long, Deep, and Hard on that to confirm for yourselves. My body writes this with my telepathy, guiding its thoughts and hand with an ally Holy Flame soul maintaining it on my behalf.

Alongside Allah, I Can save most to ALL of you of this "Project" of yours, But you need to be Open for ALL GODS in order for me to do so. The choice is yours.

[Illustration of the Sonichu Cross.] Mrs. Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu, the Goddess Blue Heart and Lord of All.
New Chris letter. Fucker is crazy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:30 am

Yeah, figures. You lock austistic fuck as him away with only a Bible, a prayer rug, and a deck of cards to play Solitairse, and none of his toys to play with, he's going bonkers real fast.