Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
McGinnis

Re: Chris-chan

Post by McGinnis » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:20 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:01 pm
If he wants to live up to his true status as a tranny, he should consider suicide.
Another year in jail and he might well do

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:58 pm

Can they keep him in prison for another year without a trial?

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:08 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:58 pm
Jail, not prison. And considering they're using retard defense, they have to evaluate to see how retarded Chris is.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:31 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
I would assume that, since it's his defence lawyer stalling rather than the prosecution, they can just keep him indefinitely, until the defence is ready to proceed with trial or make a plea deal. His defence lawyer is probably looking for time served, when Chris gets convicted

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:55 pm

And this all hinges on Barb's testimony. If she dies, then it's all hearsay in the eyes of the court

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:32 am

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:55 pm
And this all hinges on Barb's testimony. If she dies, then it's all hearsay in the eyes of the court
I don't think that's true. Apparently Barb was never interviewed because of her diminished capacity and likewise may not be called to testify. I think they examined her, so they probably have some physical evidence. I don't think he's just going to walk if she croaks

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:28 am

I guess we'll see. Chris's lawyer is willing to go to jury trial, and if the cops found some of Chris's load inside Barb, I would doubt they'd be as willing. I'm no lawyer but I'd have a hard time explaining to 12 people how else my client's semen was found inside their geriatric mother.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:03 am

Osterzone wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:28 am
Chris's lawyer is willing to go to jury trial
Yeah but you yourself pointed out this was after a year of trying to get Chris to accept a plea, to no avail. That and he's asked for the proceedings to be sealed so the jury isn't prejudiced and he's trying to get autism disposition deferment, basically anticipating a guilty verdict and asking the judge to go easy on him because he's a tard.

It's hard to determine just exactly what is going on because of the opacity of the proceedings but Chris' lawyer isn't getting paid for this. He's working pro bono. I guess he figures it's no skin off his nose if Chris swears his innocence, wants to go to trial and ends up getting convicted.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:20 am

McGinnis wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:31 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
I would assume that, since it's his defence lawyer stalling rather than the prosecution, they can just keep him indefinitely, until the defence is ready to proceed with trial or make a plea deal. His defence lawyer is probably looking for time served, when Chris gets convicted
Yeah, lawyers don't give a fuck how long their clients sit in prison. :lol: And the court sure doesn't. If the defense want to stall, the court is very experienced with judicial stalling and they're happy to go along with it.

The defense lawyer can "look" for whatever he wants. Depends what sentence the judge eventually hands down.

If the lawyer is working pro boner, then he's probably stalling the case because he has paying clients. He wants his paying work to go forward and doesn't have time to deal with the mother-raper right now.

"Can they keep him x amount of time without a trial?"

Absolutely. Chris has the right to a speedy trial, but if he decides not to exercise that right and wants to stall instead, the court gets paid either way. :lol: Sovshitters do this all the time. They get processed for some bitch-ass offense they could have pled down. But they want to be tough guys, represent themselves and Perry Mason the jurors. They demand a full jury trial and refuse counsel. So then they keep cocking up the court filings, paperwork and preparations for their case, and have to go crawling to the judges to ask for more time, more time, more time. All the while, they sit in prison. :lol: Proof that it's worse to be stupid than to be guilty.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:25 am

In any case, I doubt Chris would have been in jail for a year if all the prosecution had was Barb's word, or even Chris' word. That's a weak case