Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Newhalf

Re: Chris-chan

Post by Newhalf » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:13 am

That woman he was on call with is actually pretty disgusting (because of course as per usual nool's no-dick brigade doxed the shit out of her), but I really can't agree that she is "worse than Chris" as some foxdicks may seem to try and convince themselves in order to cope.
Or iunno, I just grew to resent Chris a whole lot by now and even though messing with lolcows to the extent as some have done is pretty autistic in itself, I think he deserves every troll he ever had (yes even bluespike) because he is a piece of trash, a shit person on top of the mental issues.
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:20 am

He's been messed with worse before. Making him confess about the worst thing he's done yet isn't even as bad as making him do things he doesn't want to and never would've if not pushed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:34 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:13 am
Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:05 am
When the whole Chris Chan raping shit was going on, I heard an argument say that no matter what that person has done, you still need to respect their pronouns. I don't even fucking know anymore.
Which is bullshit, because if there's one person on this planet whose made-up gender nonsense you shouldn't respect, it's fucking CWC.
I tried explaining this to some people who aren't knowledgeable of Chris-Chan's antics. The Cum-Fanta, the Game PlaZe and him doing a hit and run, the sex dolls, the GameStop macing and the most important part, the fact that it is so obvious he is trooning out because he "want women".

There is so many crazy things this nigger has done that I haven't even mentioned and even after all that plus the mom rape, people still manage to defend Chris's bullshit.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:35 am

Also he always said having to shove the medallion up his ass wasn't nearly as "traumatic" as when he was locked in his room with all his toys by a babysitter or when kindergarten teachers or what it was held him down when he was having a tard fit. So clearly the trolls don't even rank that high up in his deranged mind.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:52 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:13 am
Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:05 am
When the whole Chris Chan raping shit was going on, I heard an argument say that no matter what that person has done, you still need to respect their pronouns. I don't even fucking know anymore.
Which is bullshit, because if there's one person on this planet whose made-up gender nonsense you shouldn't respect, it's fucking CWC.
Just one?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:28 am

rabid is a Portlander, a democrat, a Biden voter and thinks he's a leftie. Of fucking course he respects the pronouns of every random homeless schizo tranny he comes across.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:09 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:52 am
Just one?
It's a figure of speech, Guest.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:29 am

Don't go too hard on the guests, most of them seem only barely conscious (and literate).
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:24 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:29 am
Don't go too hard on the guests, most of them seem only barely conscious (and literate).
At least I'm not BAVARIAN

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:23 pm

Can't argue that. He's got you there, Newhalf.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!