Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Chris-chan

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:37 pm

Another saving grace is that we tend to focus on former CA losers. Nobody cares about former CA losers. Not even other former CA losers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:40 pm

That's true. The only former CA loser who could get a following strong enough to care would be Spoony (because of muh dark times), but thankfully just look at what his fanbase is made of.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:03 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:36 pm
We are very, very, VERY small, that's why no one targets DHI.
Yes, so you understand my point about how Null trying to make foxdickfarms a big tent is a problem.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:36 pm
But don't think for a second they wouldn't come after us if they didn't have bigger targets to go after
If they came after us they'd find there's not much to go after. If this board goes down, big deal. We just find another host and we'll be back up, same as before.

Look, I assume you're a veteran of the imageboard culture. So you understand the importance of staying anonymous, especially in times like these and especially when speaking truth to power.

I don't know anything about you, except your country. I don't know anything about Poonoo, or Kugel or Tictac or Voice or anybody who helps run this site, except their countries. I don't know what they look like, I don't know their real names and I don't want to. Now, we're just a small discussion forum mainly about former CA nobodies but that's exactly the way it's got to be if you want to go after bigger fish.

Null, on the other hand, put his fat neckbeard face and real name out there for the world to see. That makes him easy to target. That makes it easy for people to try and ruin his life.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:58 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:03 pm
We just find another host and we'll be back up, same as before.
That's what you don't seem to understand: it's getting harder and harder to "just find another host". Specially if you get the right/wrong kind of sperg after you. By allowing the utterance of "nigger" and shittalk of blacks, troons, women and jews, DHI could very be refused by the vast majority of hosts currently in the market - and these big players are ever more and more cornering the market in such a way you really depend on them to function on a basic level on the internet. Soon enough there will be no "other host" to go to when shit hits the fan.

Actually that's one of the main reasons why I followed the follies of 8chan, foxdickfarms, NewProject2, even Stormfront (remember, they were the first to specifically get deplatformed by Cloudflare because of their content). Yeah, yeah; Dick Masterson and Nool are retards that are very annoying to listen to, but unfortunately they're basically the only ones who ever talked about that kind of stuff, and I really think that's an angle most people ignore when talking about tech censorship. We all know how cucked social media sites are, and I think we mostly don't like personally using it outside of shitposting. But the thing is, the entire internet infrastructure is getting cucked, and soon enough you will only be able to use social media, or streaming services, or reading news sites. If you want something else, you may end up having to set up a fucking Tor .onion to host a forum or even a blog.
McGinnis wrote:
Look, I assume you're a veteran of the imageboard culture. So you understand the importance of staying anonymous, especially in times like these and especially when speaking truth to power.
Absolutely. I had my share of dealing with spergs online, don't you worry. Last time it was the notorious King of /Pol/esmoking trying to dox me because I called him a retarded try-hard. It's par for the course.
McGinnis wrote:
I don't know anything about you, except your country. I don't know anything about Poonoo, or Kugel or Tictac or Voice or anybody who helps run this site, except their countries. I don't know what they look like, I don't know their real names and I don't want to. Now, we're just a small discussion forum mainly about former CA nobodies but that's exactly the way it's got to be if you want to go after bigger fish.

Null, on the other hand, put his fat neckbeard face and real name out there for the world to see. That makes him easy to target. That makes it easy for people to try and ruin his life.
That's well and good, but it gets to a point of (in)fame where people will try to dox you very hard just because you're the owner of so-and-so site that shits on their favorite thing/person. All it takes, of course, is one slip, and a dedicated enough retard will somewhat get to you. Again, for humble shitposters like us that's no problem - yet. Go back in time just a few years ago and tell me if you think you would be believed if you said that the future of the internet would be fully censored because of the sensibilities of faggots, troons, Communists, and other subhumans.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:49 am

I've never put my name on the net. You could know my real name and you wouldn't find shit. You could know all my previous accounts on all forums and you wouldn't find shit.
I've always been careful and low ego. I'm old school.

Sure there's a plebbit account Ive used for the Spoony sub and a YT account to shitpost in the comment section. I've made very few posts with those years ago. But you'll only find this here persona there.

So that's nothing In worried about.
But Redditeur is right that finding another board could prove difficult. The overall net has become anti-fun.
It's a good reason to stay in our ballpark. We could discuss Cyrax and other general autists but where is the line? If you cover general autists, you get autistic users and those mean trouble.

I'm a bit proud that you all know to bully those faggots ASAP.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:45 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:58 pm
That's what you don't seem to understand: it's getting harder and harder to "just find another host".
No, I do understand. These are troubled waters and they're getting harder and harder to navigate. But what you don't seem to be getting, and the point I'm trying to make, is that Null's autism, general personality problems, managerial style and unwillingness to make even reasonable compromises are what's making it harder than it would be for most.

It's not only because we're small that we're not targeted. Imagine if we did more than just talk shit about Marzgunt. Imagine if we posted her home address and phone number. Do you think her attempts to get people to rally around her to shut us down would be so limp-wristed? If she could actually point to genuine harm and not just 'they said a lot of mean things about me'?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:23 am

McGinnis wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:45 am
These are troubled waters and they're getting harder and harder to navigate. But what you don't seem to be getting, and the point I'm trying to make, is that Null's autism, general personality problems, managerial style and unwillingness to make even reasonable compromises are what's making it harder than it would be for most.
Apparently he's only know playing with the idea of making his online shrine of hate more decentralized so you can't shut everything down all at once anymore.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:37 am

It's almost like being a stubborn sperg doesn't bring any wisdom to an individual. See also: "I'm gonna write a forum software in Rust!"

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:48 am

It's the reason for our "no doxing" rule. Personally, I have zero moral problems with it. If you put your shit on the net and raise enough attention to yourself for people to want to find out, get fucked!

But it paints a target on our backs. So, it's better to avoid. Besides, if they are known, anyone can find them anyway. We don't need to be the recourse for that.

As for Null, what could he have reasonably done? The nature of the farms as a designated autist watch board is something that just happened naturally over time and his stance of not censoring, something I relate to and will credit him for, is what it is.
Sure, it would help perhaps if he wasn't some listing faggot that has to insert himself personally - But would the farms be any less of a target? I don't know about that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:24 pm

"No doxing" protects us from litigious lawfags. When you start allowing IRL harassment of people (which is what doxing enables,) then you open yourself up to claims of real-life harm and damages.

The link is a lot more tenuous if some cow like marz wants to scream that we're somehow destroying her life because we point out her abuse of photoshop. Or that we call nostalgia cunt the massive flaming drunken cunt she is.

We're small and we stay to our little corner of the internet. We could still get taken down, because the current meme year internet hates shitposting. But there's no point worrying about it either way. If we are taken down, we may find some other place. If not, there are alternative solutions which would allow us to lock off our shitposting from public eyes while still calling marzgunt a bitch.
SpoilerShow
On an unrelated note: it's always a good idea to google yourself with as much detail as you can, to see if you show up. And if you do, what, exactly, information is revealed. Being un-google-able is a good start to keep casual/lazy doxers from finding you.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome