Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
RedLine

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by RedLine » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:07 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:48 am
Ya dun fucked up, nigtac.
Save it for the bedroom, fellas.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 am

Hey now, nigtac would be perfectly fine with a white bull as well, as long as the chick is a jungle bunny.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 30, 2023 11:05 am

So Chantal's second trip (which is almost over due to her tourist visa expiring around the end of the month) to the land of sand didn't quite go as swimmingly as last time.
Her Arab boy toy already has the thousand-yard stare of a soon-to-be ex of hers.
She probably would've survived Ramadan just fine (she sleeps most of the day, anyways), but I guess living in what is basically a shipping container (tiny, cramped, no actual windows) and alone on top of that (so far it's likely her ""husband"" only visits her, but doesn't actually live) seems to be doing a number on her mentulz. She basically had a period where she would threaten to leave YT / the internet forever about every other day, which probably didn't help her YT income at all.

She also had a very odd period where she was fantasizing about shipping her cats over.
Even though she gave both away as they stood in the way of sand dick.
Even though her main excuse for never bringing them to a vet was her claim that it would be too stressful for them.

But hey, at least she apparently found a way to get drugs over there as well:
High, or just retarded?Show

(Also her left cheek is a lot puffier than the other one, which is totally not the sign of some incoming health crisis)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 30, 2023 3:39 pm

If that isn't haram, I do t want to know what else is halal.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 31, 2023 4:20 am

I haven't kept up with Chantal's insanity at all.

However much she threatens to leave the internet, she is chained to it forever. She will never, ever go back to a real job. She's not capable of holding one anyway, and her needs/wants are too expensive for a minimum wage job. AKA the only kind she could get. She believes she is above folding clothes at Goodwill. She is mistaken. So don't worry-Chantal will be clowning around on YouTube or some other video service until she dies of Obesity like LiesbyJen did.

I knew she gave away one of her sick, old cats but didn't know she gave away the other one. Those who abandon their sick pets are really the worst. The pet stays with you no matter what, but you throw it away when it becomes old, sick or inconvenient. Truly, death should be the punishment for animal abuse.

Even if her mudslime boyfriendo was cool with the idea of porking a 400+ pound landwhale, the reason why all of Chantal's relationships fail is her insufferable narcissism. And I don't mean that as hyperbole. She displays clear narc tendencies. Not even her own family can stand her, which is a common issue I've noticed among narcs. Those who get close to the narc see what they are really like. It was easy for kuwait boyfriend to pretend the relationship was fine when they were worlds apart. He probably dreads visiting her now, lmao. He'll wait for her to be shipped back to the USA before he drops her ass.

Hey, guess what else narcissists struggle with? Substance abuse. Every narc I've ever known or seen on the internet was addicted to something. Chantal's pill popping/weed smoking won't get any better while she's stuck in her cigar box apartment. LEL imagine letting lust for dick drag you to a foreign country and leave you living in a jail cell.

^I see she's back to the mookbongs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 31, 2023 5:33 am

She's back to them 'cause that's really the only content she can provide without going back to internet drama.
She can't really go outside with her husband much anymore, since the outside is getting hotter by the day in preparation for Kuwait's scorching summer.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 4:20 am
However much she threatens to leave the internet, she is chained to it forever.
She's basically addicted to attention. Bitch does hour-long streams of nothing because she can't even walk down the street without having to constantly talk into her phone.
I knew she gave away one of her sick, old cats but didn't know she gave away the other one. Those who abandon their sick pets are really the worst. The pet stays with you no matter what, but you throw it away when it becomes old, sick or inconvenient. Truly, death should be the punishment for animal abuse.
Actually, she dried to get the other cat euthanized. She was downright looking forward to it, painting the cat as older and more decrepit than it actually was.
Then when she found out she ended up giving it away to a relative of one of her detractors, she threatened to sue the cat back into her posession so she could kill it for good :lol:
He'll wait for her to be shipped back to the USA before he drops her ass.
She's a leaf, but that can be hard to remember since she and her former house slave* care more about drama happening in the US than in Canada.

*) Currently living in an apartment provided by an acquaintance of his mom, spending most of the time reviewing queer propaganda books aimed at kids (since they have a higher chance of including underaged lesbians) and continuing to be kinda-sorta trans while doing fuckall to actually transition.
A fitting punishment.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 31, 2023 7:33 am

the outside is getting hotter by the day in preparation for Kuwait's scorching summer
Brilliant decision to leave Cucknadia for Kuwait. Even fit people have to deal with heatstroke depending on the part of the world. What is she gonna do? She didn't go anywhere or do anything (except hit up drive-thrus) when she was in fucking Leafland.

I checked and Kuwait's main language is Arabic. Does she speak any? Does she rely on everyone around her knowing English?
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 31, 2023 10:53 am

She only speaks English, and just enough broken bits of French for her to brag about being able to speak French (which she can't).
"Everyone around her" basically amounts to her """husband""". No one else wants to have anything to do with her, and if they're stupid enough to do they'll quickly regret it, either immediately or later when she tries to start drama (in an attempt to isolate her """husband""" from friends and family).
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:33 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 7:33 am
I checked and Kuwait's main language is Arabic. Does she speak any? Does she rely on everyone around her knowing English?
Funny that you think she would need to speak at all.
Everything is handled by either the father or the husband in those nations. Her having neither, she'd be an outcast even if she wasn't some leaf Anglo abomination.

But then she doesn't actually interact with anyone anyway. Really not much different than in Canada, just deathly hot for an unfit landwhale like her.

How did she even find this guy and just how desperate is the moron?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:59 am

I'm just wondering how the fuck she purchases food to feed her gunt if she can't speak the language at all.
RAPEMAN wrote: