Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:52 am

She doesn't. Either her """husband""" takes her out (of course only at times when fuckall people are around), or he orders shit for her.
Maybe he's doing it so she has actual content (aka mukbangs) for her videos. Maybe he's a feeder. Maybe he wants to slowly kill her because he's too much of a pussy to just beat the shit out of her like a proper Arab. Or maybe he has just given up and accepted that keeping her stuffed is the only way to shut her up.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:33 pm
How did she even find this guy and just how desperate is the moron?
He has a non-career as a vidja game streamer, so they met online.
Since she wanted to make her horse-faced Egyptian ex jealous, is yandere af in general (she will instantly become stalkerish and clingy for anyone who shows even the slightest hint of attraction towards her and looks like an upgrade to her house slave) and has a weird obsession with brown or black people (assuming that since they're from shithole countries, she can just buy their love and affection with money). Plus I guess she thinks that "fleeing" her country by abusing tourist visas will let her avoid financial responsibilities like her next bankruptcy.

Long story short no two weeks in and she already proclaimed her undying love for him and was willing to convert to Islam and ditch everything from her previous life (cats, house slave, all the shit she left in her apartment), all so she can play-pretend as a muslim wife and summon the power of Allah to flaunt her moral superiority over the haters. ISIS must be fuming that they didn't get to her first.

Now what does he get out of this? If he's not a feeder, he's probably just leeching off her money (which isn't a lot, and she severely misjudged how much her Cucknadian dollars are worth down there since she can't into currency exchange rates) or hoping she will serve as an entry-way into Canada (good luck with that).
Now if she's returning to Canada again to wait for her tourist visa to recharge and he doesn't sell the fartbox apartment and cut all ties to her, he's about as retarded as her former house slave.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:06 pm

There are few things more pathetic than someone who has to TELL YOU that they are beautiful or smart or funny or creative because otherwise no one else would be saying it. Pop star Lizzo weighs in as a hilarious example of this.

Some anti-woke podcaster I've never heard of tweeted this:
And then:
Lizzo threatens to quit music, move to ‘a F***ING FARM’ over ‘fatphobic’ comments
americanwirenews.com/lizzo-threatens-to-quit-music-move-to-a-fing-farm-over-fatphobic-comments/
Sierra MarleeJune 2, 2023
Plus-size pop star Lizzo has had her fill of comments about her body.

The last straw appears to be a post by podcaster Layah Heilpern who broadcasted her befuddlement at Lizzo’s size despite the amount of physical activity she engages in.

“How is Lizzo still THIS fat when she’s constantly moving this much on stage?! I wonder what she must be eating,” Heilpern tweeted.

The video racked up tens of millions of views with many people echoing the sentiments of Heilpern.

This set Lizzo off.

“JUST logged on the app and this is the type of s–t I see about me on a daily basis,” Lizzo tweeted. “It’s really starting to make me hate the world.”

“Then someone in the comments said I eat ‘lots of fast food.’ I LITERALLY STOPPED EATING FAST FOOD YEARS AGO… I’m tired of explaining myself all the time and I just wanna get on this app w/out seeing my name in some bulls–t,” she continued. “Y’all don’t know how close I be to giving up on everyone and quitting and enjoying my money and my man on a F–KING FARM. The Love definitely do not outweigh the Hate on social media… all because I’m fat???? This is CRAZY.”

Last month the singer put her Twitter account into private mode, meaning the only people who can see her tweets are those who were already following her.

In April, she posted a video to her Instagram account in which she declared herself to be “the beauty standard.” This quickly went viral with many claiming that rather than looking iconic, she looks incredibly unhealthy.

“I just finished showering and doing my little routine, and you know what I realized?” she asked. “I am f–king gorgeous. I am the beauty standard.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:23 pm

>I LITERALLY stopped eating fast food years ago
:roll:
>I'm THE beauty standard
:roll: :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:35 pm

Woman who made a career out of being fat is annoyed at being called fat. Amazing news there, American Wire News!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:00 am

If she was just a fat singer no one would care that much. Most of the country is the size of cattle anyway.
But being fat and shaking it around in revealing clothes (or nude) plus acting like you're the most beautiful person around is what pisses people off.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:51 am

Which is what I said. She made a career out of being fat. She wasn't incidentally fat, like Adele, it was her whole selling point. You don't make it your thing if you don't provoke with it.

Speaking of Adele, she is famous. Nobody has heard of this retarded landwhale outside of the Americas.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:20 am

I pitty the non-Burger viewers of The Mandalorian for having to go "Who the fuck is that fat bitch?"
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:40 am

And Adelle actually lost weight at some point, which was seen as a BETRAYAL! of X-Com proportions to the body positivity cause.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:20 am
I pitty the non-Burger viewers of The Mandalorian for having to go "Who the fuck is that fat bitch?"
It's funny when a burgerland mega star is completely unknown everywhere else.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:30 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:20 am
It's funny when a burgerland mega star is completely unknown everywhere else.
She's probably not that well known here either.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you