Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
RedLine

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by RedLine » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:13 pm
Won't stop her from stalking him and calling him dozens of times per day, though.
Won't stop him from beating the shit out of her either.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:18 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:06 pm
I don't know how the fuck these dumbass landwhales keep falling for these memes
The same reason that beta cucks keep falling for it: they're so unused to attention from the opposite sex.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:13 pm

Desperation. What a terrible way to live.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:02 pm

I know I've said it before, but if someone has reached that level of pathetic desperation, why not just embrace celibacy? Is it really more shameful than this?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:05 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:02 pm
I know I've said it before, but if someone has reached that level of pathetic desperation, why not just embrace celibacy?
And lose that chance of a living status symbol?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:23 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:02 pm
I know I've said it before, but if someone has reached that level of pathetic desperation, why not just embrace celibacy? Is it really more shameful than this?
Because celibacy, especially for women, requires a certain amount of discipline. Look at this deathfat and tell me if you think she has discipline

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:59 am

Spirit animal: Rachel :3

Some Beeoutiful snippets from the article:
Vilification on social media is prohibited - unless it's fatphobic. Why?

Experts say fatphobic abuse can have serious health impacts on those who receive it and observe it.

Go to report an abusive post on Twitter and you'll find that you're met with a list of "protected categories".
They include race, ethnicity, caste, or national origin; religion; sexual orientation; gender/gender identity; disability; disease; and age. Body size isn't included[...]

Nic McDermid said simply existing online as an "unapologetic fat person" has resulted in her being sent death threats, along with people telling her she should kill herself, [...] the Sydney-based fat activist told SBS News.
The fativist in question:
SpoilerShow
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:31 am

I wonder how long until fat activists will complain that this is just a short movie. Where's the big Disney adaptation of Hänsel und Gretel?
And do you really want this to be your "Ariel"?

I just hope she doesn't get a role were some poor bastard has to lift her up :lol:
I also like how they captured the accurate deathfat look wherein all that extra fat removes any trace of femininity from the subject :lol:

>people send me death threats

Why? They just have to wait a few years and the problem will solve itself.

>they tell me to kill myself

You're already doing a pretty good job at that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:49 am

Why do they always have to make their fatness the subject of their character? Why can't these fat-pushing fat-tivists make a fun, interesting character who happens to be fat, rather than one who is entirely defined by being fat?

I seem to recall many sitcoms where the main characters were fat or tubby, but not defined solely by it. Of course, sitcoms feature plenty of shit writing, so there were those sitcoms with fat dads whose entire identity was "fat dad character." But Michael Chiklis in The Commish wasn't that way. Frasier Crane wasn't defined by being bald or slightly tubby. Even that fat fuck, Frank Cannon wasn't just "the fat guy."

If they really want to spread awareness and normalize fatness (it already is far too normal to see fat fucks everywhere in America,) then they should focus on creating fun stories that feature fat fucks. Stop preaching to us.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:51 am

That's just typical SJW writing for you. The characters are defined by their most special label (in this case "way to fucking fat") 'cause that's how the writers see the world.
Plus they suck at writing. It wouldn't surprise me if they pull a 3DPD Mulan here and have this Prima Porcalina be a natural talent at dancing, instead of having to actually git gud like those malnourished peasants.

This "This special snowflake character is entirely defined by being a special snowflake" thing isn't just limited to black or trans main characters, since deathfat activists like to paint themselves as being a similar kind of "oppressed minority" - right down to suggesting that being deathfat is not their fault, or using shit like "thin privilege" unironically.
-Yours Truly