Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:54 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:37 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:18 pm
And she kept going back to her final layer of narc defense: It's in the past! You can't judge her for actions she has done an arbitrary amount of time ago! She has changed!
(Of course this only applies to her. If you were subjectively mean to her in high school she will hold a grudge against you until the heat death of the universe).
Sheesh, that's almost verbatim what DSP says about himself and his past self and content. It's funny how narcs can't really be creative with their bullshit excuses.
Same as every narc I've met in real life, too. Narcs are predictable as fuck. The narcissist's prayer is always their trump card. If you know that, then nothing they say is surprising.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:37 am

Her breakup with her African boyfriend is a particular 180. She has always claimed they're still on good terms and mutually agreed to part ways so he could look for a wife that can actually give him kids.
Now it "turns out" that he only cared about video games, didn't want to be part of her content, and didn't support her enough.

Either she decided to shit on all of her former lovers as to not enrage her current one, or she uses an old flame to project her current frustrations onto, 'cause those complaints might as well apply to her "husband".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:17 am

Those complaints apply to every other human she's met in her whole life, because she's a narcissist and demands other people put their attention all on her 24/7. Even though she's a boring hermit with no social skills, no life and gross mannerisms.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:58 pm

More recent happenings in the ChantalVerse:

DarkSydeChantal

She's still trying to play Phasmophobia. Still has no clue what she is supposed to do and has yet to win a single run. You basically have to piece together what ghost you're dealing with, but that requires too much brainpower so she always guesses (poorly).
Also lots of screaming from her 'cause it's spooky-scary.

Reactception

She finally did strike back at the haters by reacting to the reactors.
Except that's also too much brainpower, so instead she smoked from her shisha and listened to some white knight reacting to the reactors.
Who were in turn reacting to either Chantal, or a different reactor reacting to Chantal.

SubGate

Her subscriber growth has never been particularly good. She's been stuck in the 90ks for like 2 years. But apparently she really wanted to break the 100k sound barrier (not that she would ever qualify for a silver play button), so she decided to take matters into her own hands.
About a week or so ago she experienced a sudden influx of subscribers, about 2k in total. Nothing about her view count justified such an increase, and it was suspiciously just enough to push her over 100k subscribers.

As it turns out at least 800 of those new subscribers are form a sub4sub deal with some muslim channel. When the Arab chick running the channel got an unwelcome influx of trolls shitposting in her comment section and making threats about sub4sub being against YT's TOS, she went over to Chantal's chat asking for help.
Chantal's response can be summed up as "LMAO bitch, not my problem". Then suddenly those 2k subscribers decided to go - but don't worry, she's bought enough new ones to stay above 100k :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:42 pm

I will, once again, shill that gay jordie fuck's channel of Mr. Snowflake for you cookie cutters to check out his Delray Misfits videos!

Fitness YT was absolutely wild and super fun. One of my favourite internet eras by far!
It all stopped when Rich Banana, my favourite natty bodybuilder, died.

Take a peak, you dummies!

OT: I'm surprised she didn't freak out about the first doc dropping.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:55 pm

I'll be finishing up what I think is his last Delray video in a bit, the hour and a half one with Rich Piano in a bit (I consoom media needlessly slowly).
I never heard of the Delray Misfits until I saw Beige Frequency's videos on the subject. I felt like a fool for missing out on the ments when they were fresh and that was in like 2018.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:14 am

Easily my favourite post 2015 election cycle time. We were on top of the world back then!

Honourable mentions are Elgintensity with his Rich Piano parody bits; Luimarco with his videos about synthol users being oilyyy on a daily basiiiis, baby please; and even Everyday Damn Fitness when he used to swear like a sailor, before he bawleeted his shit and became a pussy who begs Boogie to lose weight.

Big Lenny crunching down a whole raw egg lives absolutely rent free in my head and it's the first thing I think about every time I see eggs at all. Haven't done it yet but I swear I will one day.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:46 am

Eggs are meant to be consumed there the rectum.
rabidtictac wrote:
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:41 am

I once caught some video about this era on accident. I had no idea the rabbit hole went even deeper.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:42 pm
OT: I'm surprised she didn't freak out about the first doc dropping.
Oh she's been raging for hours at a time trying to deflect her own words with even more lies.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:32 am

That's the funny thing about him using her own statements directly. There's nothing to spin for her.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:41 am
I once caught some video about this era on accident. I had no idea the rabbit hole went even deeper.
Well worth looking into if you're sick of contemptible lolcows and instead want to check out straight up goofy bros.

Although the sphere had its own lolcow with Jason Blaha, also known as "our boy Hemmingway", who is his own King Cobra style of rabbit hole himself.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!