Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 15, 2021 7:30 pm

I think "toddler" would be more accurate in her case. She's certainly nowhere close to adult on a mental level.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 15, 2021 7:50 pm

Not that unusual either. As much as they love to talk about manchildren, there are plenty of women with arrested development as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 16, 2021 7:56 am

That's not what women mean by manchild. They mean a guy who would rather stay single, indulge his hobbies and enjoy his life rather than marry them and slave his life away to provide them a lifestyle they think they deserve (but wouldn't enjoy even if they got it).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 16, 2021 8:01 am

And if those hobbies include "wearing a Naruto headband unironically", that's just an added bonus.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 16, 2021 11:56 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 7:56 am
That's not what women mean by manchild.
Not that I disagree. In fact, you are absolutely right. I just don't care what women mean with it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 19, 2021 3:29 pm

It appears her recent trap house saga has come to a (temporary?) end, as she had a nuclear meltdown over her Egypt crackhead "friend" not answering her 15+ calls from the last 2 hours because he'd rather hang out with his actual friends instead of the ticcing landwhale that keeps bringing over random shit from her own apartment to mark her territory. How dare he have a life outside of worshipping Chantal :roll: ?

It's kinda fascinating how she keeps using tinder and similar shit specifically for one-night stand deals, yet she gets clingy af the instant a man doesn't run away in terror at the sight of her multi-layered gunt.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed May 19, 2021 6:47 pm

>woman is irrational

🤔

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 19, 2021 6:51 pm

I am more terrified by guys being desperate enough to fuck her. Absolutely revolting!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 19, 2021 9:21 pm

Who knows how far this relationship even got. Maybe they fucked, maybe he just sold her drugs. All that's really known is that he probably exist. This whole drama would be a lot more disturbing if this wasn't the case.
Guest wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 6:47 pm
>woman is irrational
She makes the average bimbo look like a 5D chess master.
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:03 pm

So nowadays Chantal has upgraded from eating enough edibles to calm down a raging hippo. She's allegedly taking cocaine (probably just overpiced meth, though), and she's smoking weed and eating shrooms during live streams.
I'm pretty sure she's either demonetized already, or about to get demonetized.

I think she's really trying to speedrun to her demise before her uncontrolled diabetes can claim its first limb. You pretty much have to watch her stream sped up because she's just slurring in literal slow-motion (if she's not eating or zoning out / mini-stroking for a couple seconds). Not that she has anything relevant to say. She's not particularly good at keeping up a train of thoughts for more than 2 seconds, and with her recent drug cocktail she can barely remember what she did yesterday.
-Yours Truly