Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:06 pm

Gotta love when a plot this retarded comes together and people start facing consequences for their decisions.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:37 am

I'm eagerly awaiting the Foodie Booty Homelessness Saga. Peetz can just move back in with his mom. Chantal's family hates her. Whatever she may believe about her ability to stay in Kuwait, most non-Western countries take illegal immigration very seriously.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:51 pm

Although Islam is a converting religion, I believe she has eaten enough pork to be inherently haram for five lifetimes. She has essentially become pig.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:08 pm

And it's just a matter of time before she starts gobbling down pork again while claiming what she's doing is totally halal.
This wouldn't even be the first time she applied blatant doublethink (there's an infamous case during her short "vegan" phase where she wast eating actual chicken while still claiming to be vegan)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:41 am

Pork is so haram that even most of the just nominally Muslim Turks that drink alcohol wouldn't touch bacon. The only thing that would stop her is unavailability in Kuwait.
She is so gluttonous that I wouldn't even trust her to not eat horse, which also isn't halal.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:56 am

So Chantal decided to give the older cat away after all, since euthanizing her would've actually cost money.
Turns out the person receiving the cat was a gayops agent, and the cat now belongs to the family of one of her greatest detractors (French Fried Gorl aka FFG).
And it turns out the cat's main health issue was never having her nails clipped ever (because why go to the vet if you can check up on half a dozen drive-thrus instead?). That the cat was limping for a while now has of course been used as an excuse why she needs to be put down :roll:

Now Chantal's like going apeshit and wants to call the cops to bring her cat (that she no longer wanted and tried to get killed until she changed her mind at the last minute) back.

And the best part is that FFG initially offered 3 grand and a NDA for the cat, but Chantal declined 'cause she'd rather have her cat she no longer wants killed than have her live with her arch-nemesis.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:01 pm

Cats don't need their claws clipped. They need a scratch tree and take care of that themselves.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:24 pm

The cats didn't have a scratch tree, or really any toys. Fuck I don't think they even had bowls (the third dead cat owned by Chantal's house slave had to eat food from a piece of cardboard).
They were also never allowed outside. The most they ever saw was a bit of sky from a caged-up miniature balcony.

That cat had five claws that had grown so long they had curled up and were embedded in its flesh.
Since at least a year.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:46 pm

I can't believe it didn't absolutely obliterate the furniture.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:43 pm

Even cats fear the apex predator.
SpoilerShow
-Yours Truly