Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:26 pm

And it seems she found a routine for her vacation after all: euphoric af at day, and having an existential crisis at night because of nightmares, harmless bugs she led into her room, or the fact that her pimp is not around.
She also thinks she's hot shit because she "turns head around" wherever she goes - which is pretty easy if you're an oversized baby that screeches into its phone 24/7.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:36 pm

The Cubans are generally starving, no wonder they turn their heads to look at a legit American landwhale.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:54 pm

She was in an all-inclusive resort. The only natives she ever saw were the employees.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:02 pm

What a grand idea! Live stream your vacation - in one of the few nations where you may not film anywhere but your gated hotel resort.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:55 pm

So she ended her Cuba vacation with a multi-hour meltdown extravaganza. Imagine sleeping in a nice Cuban hotel, only to wake up in the middle of the night because the giant toddler next door is laughing and crying about her white savior complex and how hot of a shit she is.
Then not even 24 hours back in Canada, and she already had muliple takeouts and shat herself live.
And now she apparently wants to get an ear piercing, which is pretty weird since you can only see her ears in profile because her face fat is blocking off all other angles.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:52 pm

Glad to hear the second worst event in history for Cuba has come to an end.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 07, 2022 6:09 pm

You might think this image has been photoshopped, but that's just how Chantal looks.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 08, 2022 1:02 am

You may not like it but this is what peak burger looks like.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 31, 2022 9:56 pm

Think I'll cover a fat dude for a change (even if one can argue that female landwhales already look like dudes).

Remember Steven Assanti? The My 600-lb Life sensation who looked a bit like EgoFaptor in a fatsuit?
SpoilerShow
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:05 am

Hoping Chantal will have her traditional emergency ER visit in fall or early winter. Her rampant alcoholism and other kinds of substance abuse seem to be getting out of hand. She spent an entire life wasted af until she had to go to the bathroom to throw up. Even her house retard got so concerned he had her drink water, which is the most amount of proactiveness he has ever shown.
Her relationship with the Egyptian Nosferatu is still the same old "He RAPED me / No wait he did not" routine. Boring af.
Also slightly disturbing that she would call him dozens of times during a live, desparately trying to make him say "I love you".

But speaking of her house retard: She legit pondered if she could get extra cash from the state if she became his official tard wrangler. While he was in the same room as her.
You know someone's not your BFF until you her him/her ask "Hey, I could make extra money if you're really as retarded as I think you are!".

This is also extra funny considering her most frequent plans for him involve ditching him to let him fend for himself whenever she thinks the Egyptian Pimp might actually move in with her. This would likely cause him to become homeless, since she likely helped ruining his credit score and he has become to woke to get a job.
-Yours Truly