Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon May 16, 2022 2:53 pm

Masturbation is more preferable to inserting my cock into a filthy, pus-ridden minge.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Tue May 17, 2022 4:02 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 6:52 am
If only society would teach us not to rape.
I need detailed instructions on how to rape in order to avoid it in the future.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun May 22, 2022 6:14 pm

Have been reading up on this gent - David Sabatini, and MeAgain in Academia seems genuinely dystopian - like more so than in pedowood by a wide margin.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/21/mit-scien ... -case/amp/

https://www.science.org/content/article ... -job-quest

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/he-was ... archer?s=r

God, there’s so much to unpack here.

The one thing I’ll agree with the feminists on is that I think a lot of guys like this are probably in denial over the fact that they wanted to be frat boys - in contrast to the actual frat boys who either grew out of it or became the fat drunk Trump voter at the corner of the bar.

This isn’t some dumb actor or writer, this is a cancer researcher capable of actual contributions - at what point do we say “we need this guys work?”
This is assuming the allegations against him have not been embellished - which is needless to say, a generous fucking assumption.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 22, 2022 6:36 pm

If he's as world-renowned as he claims to be, he should find employment in less "enlightened" countries.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 23, 2022 4:49 am

“Cancelled MIT Researcher discovers cure for cancer in France.”
ebin namefag wrote:

Art Vandelay

Post by Art Vandelay » Mon May 23, 2022 6:07 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:14 pm
This is assuming the allegations against him have not been embellished - which is needless to say, a generous fucking assumption.
"Grooming" a naive, helpless 30 year old cancer researcher. Either she's lying for clout or she genuinely has the brain of a retarded child and both possibilities are pretty fucking scary.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 23, 2022 6:16 am

Oh - you can play MeAgain bingo with this. Let me look again.

“Sabatini noted Knouse did not work in his lab or report to him“

“Sabatini has contended he and Knouse began their fling during a 2018 conference, while he was in the midst of a divorce. By 2020, he thought the affair had cooled, though he claims Knouse wanted to continue. By October 2020, she complained she’d been harassed, and in a later lawsuit alleged Sabitini oversaw a “sexualized” environment in his lab.”

“He stopped eating and sleeping, dropped 35 pounds in three months”

“If there was anything untoward about this man’s behavior, we would not have touched him with a 10-foot pole,” Ken Langone, the chair of the board for NYU Langone Medical Center, told Common Sense, calling the work to vet Sabatini “exhaustive.”

Outside lawyers consulted by NYU, who reviewed a report into the allegations done by MIT, found Sabatini was not given due process, the university told Common Sense“

You get bingo, yet? And that’s just from the NY Post article - I’m not even really scratching the surface of info.

No due process?! Almost like eliminating that allows for these farces to go unchecked. Honestly, these kinds of things are the new Hitchcockian murder plot. You can ground someone into dust without getting your hands dirty ever or even really facing consequences.
ebin namefag wrote:

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon May 23, 2022 8:16 am

Art Vandelay wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 6:07 am
"Grooming" a naive, helpless 30 year old cancer researcher. Either she's lying for clout or she genuinely has the brain of a retarded child and both possibilities are pretty fucking scary.
She's a woman. We know the answer is both

All this MeToo shit proves is the sexual revolution was a mistake. Women, particularly millennial and younger women, just don't have the maturity to handle casual sexual relationships

Or, in other words, bitches ain't shit

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Mon May 23, 2022 12:36 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:14 pm
The thing I hate most about these sorts of crybullies is probably their lack of shame. They got what they wanted in the short term, all at the expense of their human dignity. Then, they start crying that there are more and more bigots who believe the negative stereotypes they embody.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 23, 2022 3:27 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:
She was mentally 15 at the most!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette