Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
wulfenlord

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:57 am

The details were not made clear but Searchlight Pictures has launched a probe
What is this, Stargate SG-1?

Well, it's [CURRENTYEAR+7], the old huwhyte men have to leave, if they're unwilling, that's on them. The allegiation again is really fuzzy left fuzzy to protect the poor rape victim of harassment. At least we already have Ghostbusters 3 in vidya gayme form, and Murray apologized for Garfield.

And holy shit, that curry nigger is completely buttfuck-indoctrinated to the BELIEB WAHMYN cause:
A woman had claimed he ignored verbal and non-verbal cues she did not want to be physical with him at the end of a date they went on.

He said: 'I'm sure some of you are curious how I feel about that whole situation. And it's a tricky thing for me to answer 'cause I felt so many things in the last year or so.

'And ultimately, I just felt terrible that this person felt this way. And after a year or so, I just hope it was a step forward.'

He continued: It moved things forward for me and made me think about a lot. I hope I've become a better person.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:33 pm

Perhaps don't go on a date if you're not willing to suck dick, you dumb whore. Bitches these days still don't understand that there is no such thing as a free meal.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:27 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:55 pm
If you treat people like shit for years, like Whedon did, it's going to catch up with you.
Especially in Current Year where spiteful bitches are all too eager to cancel you.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:07 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:55 pm
If you treat people like shit for years, like Whedon did, it's going to catch up with you.
Whedon got fucked because he tried to sell himself as this enlightened, third wave intersectional male feminist, therefore making himself a massive target. Bill Murray is, far as I'm aware, just an asshole. Not even especially unique among Hollywood assholes

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:22 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:07 pm
Bill Murray is, far as I'm aware, just an asshole. Not even especially unique among Hollywood assholes
This is true. But most people think Bill is just like the lovable rascal characters he plays.
I knew a girl whose uncle met Bill and he was a total dick to him. She then told me she didn't believe her own uncle because "how could that be true?"
お前はもう死んでいる。

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:38 pm

I love it when a normie's worldview is broken once they meet their so-called """heroes""" in the flesh.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:42 pm

It's almost like actors play roles that aren't themselves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:55 pm

Sounds to me like he's exactly like the characters he plays. Just without the 'becoming a better person' part.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:55 pm

What's funny is that he's still not even half as much of an asshole as Chevy Chase.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!