Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:56 am

お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:39 am

Why should he do something if he probably didn't see anything wrong with it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:19 am

>sexual assault in one sentence, abusive relationship in the next
>20 years ago
>17 year old innocent child

Yeah, no. Just a slut with selective memory / in need of money.

Just for shits and giggles, I finished the (already short, yet even then unnecessary bloated) article.
She alleged in her lawsuit, that he would pull her towards his body and touch her buttocks in full few of his colleagues.
Touch her buttocks?! Stop the presses! Get the FBI involved. No, that won't do. Call the Pentagon!
Later that night, the complaint alleged that Sanz digitally penetrated Doe over her pantyhose.
Me oh my, I hope I don't get served over all the scrotum squatting in online shooters :shock:

Really, do they even serve lawsuits if the lying thot is calling herself Jane Doe?
Doe's lawsuit claimed that because of her experiences, she became isolated from her peers, even after enrolling in college, and suffered shame and depression, eventually beginning to use 'dissociative drugs' to an extent that she required hospitalization in 2005.
Of course paytreearkee and rape culture is responsible for her drug abuse :roll:
Last edited by wulfenlord on Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:49 am

"Abusive relationship" in this day and age can basically mean "He didn't become my obedient slave and human wallet."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:29 pm

That's all it ever means. If some current day bitch won't say "rape", which comes as easily to them as buying cereal, there's something off.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:02 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:49 am
"Abusive relationship" in this day and age can basically mean "He didn't become my obedient slave and human wallet."
"He told her 'No' once."

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:03 pm

Jean Luc Brunel, one of Epsteins child collectors just got suicided as well.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:44 pm

I'd love to know how many were suicided we don't even know of. This wasn't a five people operation.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:09 pm

Im guessing if they killed dozens around the JFK conspiracy and thousands around 9/11 this will also lead to at least 1000 people dissappearing or suiciding.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:55 pm

Bill Murray is investigated for 'inappropriate behavior', shutting down production of Aziz Ansari and Seth Rogan's 'Being Mortal'
LOL. Nice to see Aziz "token unfunny muslim" Ansari and Seth "living Jewish stereotype" Rogan getting fucked over.

I dunno what to say about Bill Murray. I'm sure the accusing bitch is lying for attention. OTOH, Bill has had a huge ego and diva attitude for decades. He bullied people he didn't like, like Lucy Liu and Harold Ramis. If you treat people like shit for years, like Whedon did, it's going to catch up with you.
お前はもう死んでいる。