Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Terminal Shitposter
Posts: 41068
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:22 pm

What a uniquely ugly faggot. You think his autism had him identify a bit too much with the LJN rainbow?
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Guest

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:22 pm
What a uniquely ugly faggot. You think his autism had him identify a bit too much with the LJN rainbow?
He's (presumably) obsessed with fucking LJN games. This was inevitable.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Terminal Shitposter
Posts: 41068
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:16 pm

True, that's basically fate.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
AdorableOtter
Posts: 1053
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:53 pm

Shockingly, he still looks exactly the same. Just look at that manly chiseled jaw and ginormous-clitoris-like head, what a hotty. Mad Bum was his fan, btw.


User avatar
Kugelfisch
Terminal Shitposter
Posts: 41068
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:13 pm

Woman of the year for sure!
And don't be too hard on Spergy Cat. He couldn't know what was in charge for this dude and being hard on him is my job anyway.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Guest

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:35 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:53 pm
Mad Bum was his fan, btw.
Figures. The Ross Gay Dungeon is next.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Terminal Shitposter
Posts: 41068
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:35 pm
AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:53 pm
Mad Bum was his fan, btw.
Figures. The Ross Gay Dungeon is next.
Thats an easy one. Odds would pay out negative for that call.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Complicity
Posts: 2210
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:14 am
Location: Guinea

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Complicity » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:17 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:53 pm
Shockingly, he still looks exactly the same. Just look at that manly chiseled jaw and ginormous-clitoris-like head, what a hotty. Mad Bum was his fan, btw.

I would love to see him in public with that patchy beard and bald head, throwing a fit because no one respects his identity of "transfemme".
At least jim Sterling wears a shitty wig.
Why should people take these creeps seriously when they can't even be bothered to pay a psychiatrist for a piece of paper stating that they have gender dsyphoria?
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:05 am

Complicity wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:17 am
Why should people take these creeps seriously when they can't even be bothered to pay a psychiatrist for a piece of paper stating that they have gender dsyphoria?
I don't take them seriously when they go as far as to cut their dick off.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:42 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:35 pm
AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:53 pm
Mad Bum was his fan, btw.
Figures. The Ross Gay Dungeon is next.
Thats an easy one. Odds would pay out negative for that call.
Naturally mad bum himself is next. He's already prepping his body by eating soylent chips.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest