Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:40 am

Gundam is not an "ace"; by his own admission, he frequently thirsted and simped at least on Tinder and for Twitch thots. What happened is that he got tired of not getting any from Tinder (a perfectly reasonable reaction) and decided to call himself "ace" to get brownie points (a perfectly gay reaction). In other words:

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:47 am

"Getting" anything from Tindur is more of a punishment than getting nothing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:47 am
"Getting" anything from Tindur is more of a punishment than getting nothing.
You're not wrong, but tell that to desperate cases like Gundam and Mumkey (who made an embarassing video during his meltdown crying that Tinder was his "last chance for happiness").

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:53 pm

Proof that pussy isn't the cure for incels. They get to score once and it keeps being their source of madness and agony because knowing they will never get it again is just as bad as never have gotten it in the first place.

Thirst is once again the issue.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:32 pm

Gundam's fall is entirely Pokimane's fault. He got so close to the unattainable goddess, and when it became clear she would never be his he lost all interest in sex.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:52 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:40 am
Gundam is not an "ace"; by his own admission, he frequently thirsted and simped at least on Tinder and for Twitch thots. What happened is that he got tired of not getting any from Tinder (a perfectly reasonable reaction) and decided to call himself "ace" to get brownie points (a perfectly gay reaction).
"Ace" is if you're too big of an "ally" to admit that you're an incel.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:21 pm

Nick Crowley
He sometimes covers interesting topics but is such an incredibly retarded trihard at going for the whole creepy shit that it's unwatchable.

For example, there was some old paedophile that made videos of him singing on YT. People found that charming, until someone found him on the sex offender registry and it came out he was a nonce.
Crowley will do shit like show the sex offender site with a photo of the fucker and then go "Could this really be the same person?".
YES, you fucking retard! It obviously is! Stop trying to build fake suspense! You fucking suck at it!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:44 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:40 am
Gundam is not an "ace"; by his own admission, he frequently thirsted and simped at least on Tinder and for Twitch thots. What happened is that he got tired of not getting any from Tinder (a perfectly reasonable reaction) and decided to call himself "ace" to get brownie points (a perfectly gay reaction).
'THAT FUCKING FAGGOT!'
SpoilerShow
I Tried to get the clip form jewtube but they age blocked it and no way in hell am i making an account! :lol:
Nearly every video of him is just him bitching SJWs (despite he himself being a typical Libshit), Trying to apper way smarter then he actually was, and crying

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Poor Ole' Me!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

In the middle of every video he always tried to make about it about himself and how horrible his childhood how
"I waz totally raped you guyz! Muh suicide attempt! Gangs would beet me up! I waz shot at! My paraents hit me! Non of da girls wanted me! there's dirt in my niles! my feet hurt! My shoes are wet! Muh-"

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:52 pm

>suicide attempt
The most gay shit any man could ever do. The only excuse for fucking it up could be to just have been way too drunk to tie the noose correctly.
The fuck out a here with that gay shit! That's woman talk.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:27 am

He got ads raped, uh? No wonder no woman wants to touch his peepee. No thot wants a bitch who took it up.in the ass.