Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Youtube

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:07 pm

I have a galaxy note 4 thats 6 years old, I wouldn't even have a phone if not for needing it to r̶u̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶u̶s̶i̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ research the price on scratched games.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:41 am

Newpipe is pretty fucking good so far. No ads and you can download videos and music. Ebin is a lifesaver.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:53 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:07 pm
I have a galaxy note 4 thats 6 years old, I wouldn't even have a phone if not for needing it to r̶u̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶u̶s̶i̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ research the price on scratched games.
You strike the part you weren't supposed to strike and left the part you were supposed to strike un-striked. Can you do anything right?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Tig Ol Bitties
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Tig Ol Bitties » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:11 pm

Was just watching Razor's latest stream when it went suddenly went private. I did manage to hear him complain that Youtube was randomly removing and privating his videos for foul language. It's almost like YouTube wants people to find alternative sites.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:12 pm

Or alternative channels that are actually good.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:28 pm

Tig Ol Bitties wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:11 pm
Was just watching Razor's latest stream when it went suddenly went private. I did manage to hear him complain that Youtube was randomly removing and privating his videos for foul language. It's almost like YouTube wants people to find alternative sites.
YouTube will soon just be Dhar Mann videos. I don't feel bad for any creator that hasn't jumped ship and diversified on other platforms.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:10 pm

Very funny, considering his moderately less gay twin Styx has been preaching about going to as many other platforms as possible for about five years now.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:16 pm

There's something about the YT recommendations that's been bugging me. Whenever I watch anything music-related, it keeps recommending me this one song from Consoom Eternal. I don't think I've ever search for "Doom" on YT.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:16 pm
There's something about the YT recommendations that's been bugging me. Whenever I watch anything music-related, it keeps recommending me this one song from Consoom Eternal. I don't think I've ever search for "Doom" on YT.
I see it happened to you too. It's just Bitchsan and her ilk implementing more intrusive measures to see other "highly favoured" vids from "popular" content creators. As of today, I'm getting bombarded with news clips despite never searching for news clips on youtube. I even had an entire section appear out of nowhere as "recommended" videos. It wasn't even CNN of Fox propaganda either, I have set my yt setting to nipnog to avoid shit like that, yet it showered me with Swedish news. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:46 am

I'm using different accounts for different stuff in order to try and have specific recommendations for each, making finding what I want less of a pain.. But there's always a batch of identical videos that are completely unrelated to anything I watch that appear on all of the accounts.
It's certainly by design.
It's a trap!