Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Youtube

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:28 pm
It wants me to watch it on YT itself instead of the embedded player due to the age-restriction, but that's about it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:45 pm
It wants me to watch it on YT itself instead of the embedded player due to the age-restriction, but that's about it.
It's only a matter of time, my friend

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:56 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:33 pm
Meh, the phone thing sucks, it wasn't too long ago you could just create your accounts with no phone number required.
It is immensely irritating, an immense encroachment on your right to privacy and just one of the many ways the West is becoming more like China. They want to make life impossible for you if you don't have a mobile phone and of course they want you to have a mobile phone so you can always be traceable.

My bank have made it now so that you have input a single use code they send to your mobile to login to online banking. They claim it's for 'security' but they also make you input your Online Banking PIN (which is different from your credit card PIN) and your password. It's incredibly unlikely for someone to have both.

Even Amazon want your number. But they don't require you to post your number so whenever the prompt comes up I just tell them to fuck off
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:33 pm
At least, I suppose, you can get a burner phone number for that, which is at least not as bad as having to send them a credit card or a goddamn ID picture, but it still sucks nonetheless.
Problem with that is a burner phone number is gonna be from the country you're buying it in which, if it's one of those European countries, puts you right back at square one. Of course, there are single use 'gift' credit cards you could use to verify your age, but I'm not buying a fucking gift card just to be able to see naughty words on fucking JewTube

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:30 pm

Amazon doesn't require your number because they know it will cost them some shekels. There's a local competitor to Amazon that, last time I logged in to change my password, required me to send a fucking ID picture to complete the login. I said "fuck it" and since then didn't buy anything from them, as I can't log in anyway. Last time I checked, Amazon and other companies were definitely taking a chunk of their market share.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:28 am

What's with this 18 shit when they don't allow sex or nudity? You're protecting me from foul AVGN language?

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:07 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:28 am
What's with this 18 shit when they don't allow sex or nudity? You're protecting me from foul AVGN language?
Actually, words like 'fuck' and 'shit' they seem to have no problem with. No no words like 'faggot' are almost always restricted though, got to pander to those alphabets

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:49 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:28 am
My guess is they're planning to age-restrict more footage of urban chimpouts in the future.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:45 pm

Okay, so I've found this script that should let you bypass the age verification, for all us Euros here. This'll work until they patch it
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/37552 ... ion-bypass
You need a script program like Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey to run it

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:21 pm

Jewtube continues to flag my channel like clockwork every couple of months, for "hate speech" on old as fuck videos. Usually because I'm mocking someone else who said hateful things. I appeal and they uphold it, so I guess context doesn't matter.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:30 pm

Dude, Revenge of the Cis got their main channel flagged recently for bullying and harassment. For bullying Epstein in a two month old video. A dead child rapist.

Their automated systems are working about as well as one would expect for something programmed by curryniggers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!