Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Youtube

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:51 am

Newhalf wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:46 am
I'm using different accounts for different stuff in order to try and have specific recommendations for each,
That's a lie.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:28 am

ban wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:37 pm
I see it happened to you too. It's just Bitchsan and her ilk implementing more intrusive measures to see other "highly favoured" vids from "popular" content creators. As of today, I'm getting bombarded with news clips despite never searching for news clips on youtube. I even had an entire section appear out of nowhere as "recommended" videos. It wasn't even CNN of Fox propaganda either, I have set my yt setting to nipnog to avoid shit like that, yet it showered me with Swedish news. :lol:
Yeah, I could swear the frontpage has gotten even more useless recently :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:04 am

If you watch youtube on a device that doesn't have adblock, the vast majority of channels feature videos with 20 or so second commercials every 3 minutes.

Jewtube really working hard to be worse than television.

https://hypebeast.com/2020/11/youtube-a ... -2021-info
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:05 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:04 am
If you watch youtube on a device that doesn't have adblock, the vast majority of channels feature videos with 20 or so second commercials every 3 minutes.

Jewtube really working hard to be worse than television.

https://hypebeast.com/2020/11/youtube-a ... -2021-info
Always has been...Always will be!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:24 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:02 pm

Long before I found politics or internet racism I hated YouTube for deleting 99% of my favorite YTPs.
Never 5get.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:35 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:02 pm
Long before I found politics or internet racism I hated YouTube for deleting 99% of my favorite YTPs.
Never 5get.
That was the absolutely worst thing to happen on Youtube, no questions asked. Even the Fesh Pince of Blair only survives on mirrors.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:51 am

This was done solely because the white house channel keeps getting massive dislike ratios, it goes against the narrative that biden was “way more popular than Trump bro trust me”.

Thankfully people are already screenshotting + archiving it as proof, it’s just yet another thing to socially engineer people into thinking leftist woke policies are popular and not hated by the majority of people out there.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:29 pm

Well that and the movie studios that now also sell their crap on YT.
Who the fuck buys or rents a movie on YT?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:51 am
This was done solely because the white house channel keeps getting massive dislike ratios
Not solely. Most of their covid bullshit gets massively downrated too. The regime doesn't like to be criticised, and it's harder to claim your side has the popular support when there's objective evidence to the contrary